ODA Envy Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 thx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FedoraWearingScrubLord Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 Fuck me in the ass please. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20553 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 28, 2017 Author Share Posted January 28, 2017 Ok ok for fucks sake I don't have record of everyones name I only put the ones I know by heart and slapped them on. Plus it was like 3 in the morning and i was tired. Edited for the other staff members that wasnt added. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20571 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 Ok ok for fucks sake I don't have record of everyones name I only put the ones I know by heart and slapped them on. Plus it was like 3 in the morning and i was tired. Edited for the other staff members that wasnt added. U didnt add meh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20572 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 28, 2017 Author Share Posted January 28, 2017 So that is where your picture is from... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20573 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 I drew my profile picture picture at 3 in the morning when I was feeling particularly creative* *deprived of sleep and I discovered breadfish Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20574 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 Wow, okay race. Thanks for no shoutout :s Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20578 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 28, 2017 Author Share Posted January 28, 2017 Wow, okay race. Thanks for no shoutout :s For fucks sake. Re-re-edited it. You're in now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted January 28, 2017 Share Posted January 28, 2017 I'm always happy to host your favorite shows. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3348-shout-out/page/2/#findComment-20585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now