Teamspeak VS Discord

Two White Crocs

Teamspeak or Discord?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Teamspeak or Discord?

• I want Discord because I am insanely smart
    • I want teamspeak, because, I don't know, just because.

Our Current Server Official Meta Communication Service

So for those of you who do not know what teamspeak is let me sum it up for you, teamspeak is a application that is widely used for most mass multiplayer/ multiplayer games that allows it's player to speak out-of-the-game to each other in VOCAL voice chats, frankly I find teamspeak poorly made and too simplistic. Here's where my suggestion comes in, there is a new application that came out not too long ago that goes by the name of Discord, it is basically teamspeak, accept it is 100% free to host a server, allows bots that can do all sorts of thing from allowing music to banning the use of certain words to banning repeated offenders of pre-set rules of the server officials. Discord allows unlimited number of voice channels and text channels that can be anything the officials set them to be. The officials can also make certain roles and give them to certain users on the server, these different roles have different permissions, that are set by the server officials. If this post hasn't completely convinced us to switch to Discord right now I beg that it will peak enough of your interests to go and download it right now to see how much you like it more than teamspeak, and let me tell you right now, you will. Thank you, and it would be most helpful if you gave your full opinion on this, even if you already like discord, you can even do some devils advocate with me to show others the greatness that is discord.

Discord Download Link-  

Click Here

Community TitsRP Test Server- https://discord.gg/Dgb8f29

(Once you've downloaded discord, click the plus sign on the left section, click join server, and paste that into the box and join.)