The servers situation

Salted Seabass

Should Titties rp get a map change??  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Titties rp get a map change??

• Yeah the current map sucks ass
    • No the current map is hella nice
    • I don't give a fuck

Last night I went on and there were like 20 people. The last time I played I remember there being about 30-40 on and I thought getting a map change would help to keep those numbers. The servers map stayed and it looks like the numbers of players went down. Sign this petition for a map change!

You said that he's ignorant but you don't even know when you banned him and when he was unbanned. You're being ignorant and also a hypocrite then. Why was he banned if he didn't break any rule? I guess the server owner is just a prick then. Guy does nothing wrong, ban him for 6 months. Also I don't see anywhere else where he talked about the server change everyday since. You server owner are more ignorant then this man with your comments

If someone with admin powers ban someone's for not breaking a rule aren't they abusing? So basically sugar the owner should ban himself because he just did what he doesn't want people doing. So be carful everyone if you are an active community member and you want to try to improve the server be sure not make a post because the server owner will ban you for trying to help him out. The server now has 15 people on and sugar won't help it out or listen to adivce. He just bans people who try to help. Ignorance

You said that he's ignorant but you don't even know when you banned him and when he was unbanned. You're being ignorant and also a hypocrite then. Why was he banned if he didn't break any rule? I guess the server owner is just a prick then. Guy does nothing wrong, ban him for 6 months. Also I don't see anywhere else where he talked about the server change everyday since. You server owner are more ignorant then this man with your comments

If someone with admin powers ban someone's for not breaking a rule aren't they abusing? So basically sugar the owner should ban himself because he just did what he doesn't want people doing. So be carful everyone if you are an active community member and you want to try to improve the server be sure not make a post because the server owner will ban you for trying to help him out. The server now has 15 people on and sugar won't help it out or listen to adivce. He just bans people who try to help. Ignorance

Stop making alts ignorant child.

Guys come on, just because he has the same IP and he just so happened to join today right after I banned the other guy doesn't mean it's the same person. Lets be rational here!

:kappa:

Am I the only one who realizes that thread after thread after thread about map changes that the final product is the same?

It's a solid "No" to sum it up in one word.

The longer bit is that it would remove the playerbase who look for this specific map, it would change what we're listed under and when a majority of players on gmod are way more interested in something they are familiar with, they're more likely to join.

I personally love rp_downtown_v3 and rp_bangclaw, but those maps are never used because nobody else is interested, if you all have such a massive hard on for a new map, you can play on another server for the map.

This server has things to offer that no other can and there's things other servers can offer that this one can not, if a map is such a major importance to you, than we can't offer that.

In my time with this server and helping others with their servers, I've noticed that map changes are the 1 surefire way to destroy a server. Unless you have a server that averages at least 65 players all day then you have no chance of surviving a map change, even if it's only a couple of added or removed things on v4c_v2. The reason ICE and other large server conglomerates can handle a custom map is because they get thousands of players a day. TitsRP is one server and is still recovering from many nearly devastating playerbase drops.

Sugar is doing great with this server. I would hate to see it die so quick.

TLDR: Map changes kill playerbase. How many times do we have to restate it?