-NG- Naginoto Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 I would like to clarify; My opinion on the insult and language used does not mean I will continue to use said language on the server. As I said, if its too far beyond the pail thank you for the notice. I see much more vile language spewed on the server regularly, some aimed at me, and it's not bothersome whatsoever. I will not be using this insult on the server, or any insult of the caliber in the future. That was always the case after this post. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180357 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 Nagi went way too far with the insults, your response made it worse. This isn't acceptable behavior +1 for 2 Week ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180359 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 I already commented on this, but seeing as the situation has grown i’ll revisit. With the new information and the clear uncare for your actions I’m starting to side with blue that maybe a warn isn’t showing you that this is a negative action that you aren’t allowed to commit. Clearly, you have no remorse for these actions. i get there was rdm involved, but that was already admitted to and PTOX is a heavier issue. In the future, you don’t have to like everybody man. Hate people for whatever you want, but don’t make the community unfun for others just because you don’t support a specific person. I’d also like to point out we don’t permit sexual talk in game, like, ever. beastiality claims aren’t special exceptions. Try to be a little more forgiving your next time around, or make tickets/forums posts if you feel as though you’ve been wronged instead of attacking the guy in multiple different scenarios. This will help you avoid reaching the point we’re at now. I still think a warn can be fitting against you, just in my eyes i don’t think you’re taking this as serious as you should be, so i support +1 for a 2w ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180361 Share on other sites More sharing options...
anoo666 Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 (edited) Calling someone a dog fucker is very crazy, and that's a very big deal and unacceptable behavior. +1 for 2w ban Edited July 6 by anoo666 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180362 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mild Tsunami Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 What you said alone is disgusting, but failing to take ownership of your wrongdoing +1 for 2w ban for Ptox. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
watch out steel chair Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 You said something disgusting, doubled down, and decided it was the hill you wanted to die on. +1 for 2w ban for Ptox. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 "Dog fucker" is diabolical +1 for the 2 Week ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 Accepted user will be banned for 2w player toxicity first offense Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/3/#findComment-180524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts