General FATASS Man Kisser Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Sergeant Boy KIsser Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84122840 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:35485647 Nagi in game Why are you reporting this player?: i already had issues with this person last week calling me a dog fucker and even posting it on my steam profile (i dont have that evidence cause i deleted it. tryin to contact steam and seeing if there is a way to pull up logs or something on it) repeatedly cause of a rdm ig. im in the game today just minding my own business dude bludgeons me (hes not on a serial killer role btw) calls me a dog fucker again then kills me. after about some time still minding my own business mind you just gathering woods. he false arrest me and makes me lose my items. i did try to get mod in game to deal with but no one was taking it so thats why i came to the forums Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/n2OwZ8DnZk5Wao24o?invite=cr-MSxJdEEsNDI5Mzc2NjEw&v=0 https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/n2PaaUYNxsDocEYOW?invite=cr-MSx4NXMsNDI5Mzc2NjEw https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/n2PaaUYNBYc16g42n?invite=cr-MSx5ZnUsNDI5Mzc2NjEw Edited July 4 by A Autistic Goopy Fella 1 1 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 Your logs didn't show that Nagi wanted or arrested you. Can you screenshot your Damage-Player and Deaths tab in !slogs. You can use this in the search bar to narrow it down to just you two - Nagi & Sergeant. Ideally I would like to see a clip of the RDM, him calling you a dog fucker though is just stupid. I'll wait for you to get those through, as for the Steam profile, if you have no evidence for that it is just hearsay sadly. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 (edited) I will make a vote on this tomorrow but I really want to see a more expanded logs, you can do as Vex said, just type Nagi and hit export, you can send it over to me on discord as we have previous conversation for other staff work and I'll help organiz3 and send to staff. Edited July 4 by Glorp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180212 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 After seeing the clip you sent to staff I can definitely tell this is just being overly toxic. Looking at Nagi's priors he's had a good record so I am leaning towards +1 for a warn for Player Tox. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 Either the player has just started playing again or has shown a significant amount of restraint till this point, I'd be+1 for a warn due to willing to give them a chance, since most of their priors come from a time they were kinda just allowed to say that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
General FATASS Man Kisser Posted July 4 Author Share Posted July 4 whatever yall decision is ill respect it either way 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180216 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 +1 for PTOX warn This is getting to the point of harassment, so if the behavior continues just keep piling your evidence against him and giving it to Glorp or whoever you have a line of convo with. If you feel the need, you have the ability to mute/block players on the server so you atleast get rid of the vocal interactions. I know that wont solve the physical aspects in game, but some people do this stuff based on reactions so it may limit their care to continue especially after the punishment. Best of luck though. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
-NG- Naginoto Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 Hello, I'd like to start off by saying I've had interactions with this guy over 2 sessions only. During our first session I ran across him and said something to the affect of "Ew, a furry!!" (Because of his model, the interaction on my end was quite jovial) to which he responded by rdming me outright. We go back and forth and it culminates with him rdming and leaving for the night. The next session I interacted with him started with me spawning and heading towards beach where I saw him swimming towards the islands. I stealthily Spiderman swep up behind him and bludgeon him with my bludgeon I have on my CC. The area was quite secluded (nobody was nearby either) and I kill him. Prior to being killed he asked to store his chainsaw, which I could not honor because I had already knocked him out and could only fully restore him (which would mean he would have his arsenal and attack me) or I could ignore and kill him. After that he accused me of stalking him on a roof near PD that he jumped up onto after I jumped up there first. I said that we were even and he wouldn't accept a handshake lets leave it as is agreement and ran off. I decided to play cop as all my usual locations were occupied and one of the laws was the basic "swep out = aos" laws and I saw him jumping around. He was far from the only arrest I made, and I did not intentionally go out of my way to target him. I didn't chase in any real sense if he was jump swepping away because my cop cc does not have a jump swep and I am not an owner/editor. I also killed him as micheal as he had below 75hp and thats also fine because I killed as many people as I could using that class, again not targeting him. If you wanna just be cool and play the game boykisser guy then I don't really mind. I don't think I deserve a ptox warning, but if you all see it like that then go right on ahead. You escalated and couldn't let bygones be bygones. I am still willing to let that happen. If I have personally upset you, then I apologize. However I will say that you shouldn't just pull a gun on someone saying "ew get away from me furry" in a joking manner. You could have walked away and you would just be another name on the player list man. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180316 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 (edited) You'll notice @-NG- Naginotothat no staff voted for punishment for RDM in regards to the bludgeon incident nor did we delve into the logs as hes already claimed to RDM'd you. What I did have an issue with is this, because this is vastly different than just saying "ew a furry", dont you agree? Edited July 5 by Vex Link error Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180319 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 4 minutes ago, Vex said: You'll notice @-NG- Naginotothat no staff voted for punishment for RDM in regards to the bludgeon incident nor did we delve into the logs as hes already claimed to RDM'd you. What I did have an issue with is this, because this is vastly different than just saying "ew a furry", dont you agree? Yeah based off of the clip that vex posted as well as what I've heard from this interaction from other staff and reading over the posts on here. I'm not sure why this was said but this is a no. We don't need to be saying that to other people no matter what the circumstances is. +1 From Steve for a Ptox Warn Please refrain from saying things like this in the future! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/#findComment-180321 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts