General FATASS Man Kisser Posted July 5 Author Share Posted July 5 (edited) the first interaction he talked about was not on the same day vex. that was a few days ago. the clip was the second interaction i had with him just after the beach incident. also i didnt even bring up the Michael myers stuff. ik he was just doin his job as the class Edited July 5 by A Autistic Goopy Fella 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180322 Share on other sites More sharing options...
-NG- Naginoto Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 45 minutes ago, Vex said: You'll notice @-NG- Naginotothat no staff voted for punishment for RDM in regards to the bludgeon incident nor did we delve into the logs as hes already claimed to RDM'd you. What I did have an issue with is this, because this is vastly different than just saying "ew a furry", dont you agree? I've never heard such vile insults on titsrp and I myself have never been called fat, gay, or a fatass! /s Regardless if your issue is with me calling him a dog fucker, that is trash talk and I've seemingly struck a nerve with him. It was never an accusation, and I know calling people a pedophile on tits is taboo and has been for a while because of the weight of such an accusation, but I never spewed my insults in OOC or talked about him to other players. Also, I was walking away in that clip and he was forcing the interaction. The list of it was "I, within the rules, killed you for rdming and leaving." And he wanted to talk shit. Also, if I recall he was being quite insulting himself in this interaction. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180326 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 4 hours ago, Vex said: Based on this video evidence, I am a  + 1 for a warn of PTOX. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 5 hours ago, -NG- Naginoto said: I've never heard such vile insults on titsrp and I myself have never been called fat, gay, or a fatass! /s Regardless if your issue is with me calling him a dog fucker, that is trash talk and I've seemingly struck a nerve with him. It was never an accusation, and I know calling people a pedophile on tits is taboo and has been for a while because of the weight of such an accusation, but I never spewed my insults in OOC or talked about him to other players. Also, I was walking away in that clip and he was forcing the interaction. The list of it was "I, within the rules, killed you for rdming and leaving." And he wanted to talk shit. Also, if I recall he was being quite insulting himself in this interaction. You fail to see the issue, general shit talking is alright, you can mute each other. The weight of calling someone a Pedo other than it being distasteful and just disgusting is it can open up to lawsuits and against ToS, its not because its Taboo. I am all for free speech don't get me wrong, but if you can formulate better insults than to say someone does beastiality because your having a shit fight or banter, dont be surprised when you end up here. Kert and Von got banned for this same situation, only difference is you don't have any recent priors for PTox. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
-NG- Naginoto Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 24 minutes ago, Vex said: You fail to see the issue, general shit talking is alright, you can mute each other. The weight of calling someone a Pedo other than it being distasteful and just disgusting is it can open up to lawsuits and against ToS, its not because its Taboo. I am all for free speech don't get me wrong, but if you can formulate better insults than to say someone does beastiality because your having a shit fight or banter, dont be surprised when you end up here. Kert and Von got banned for this same situation, only difference is you don't have any recent priors for PTox. I do not mute other players, as people cannot bother me with their words or insults. What bothers me are players who just shoot you on sight for no real reason, who continue to rdm players and then cannot take a loss and lash out and interrupt your game with their tiff against you. That is the root of this whole issue, he basically couldn't leave me alone, so I started to pester/poke at him and I guess he didn't like that. Again, I offered the olive branch and apologized to him before this post but he could not admit he was in the wrong in anyway. We're both slinging shit and breaking rules but I care far too little to make a gripe about it on the forum and waste my afternoon. If "dog fucker" is too far beyond the pail and not allowed, thanks for the notice. I do not see an issue with it because its not like I went around to other players and say "he fucks dogs gross!" or insinuate in anyway he actually does bestiality. Its just a mean thing to call furries which I will go on record and say I do not have much of an issue with beyond the general hypersexuality I see amongst their community. I just don't think I can be brought to care about this, as I see it hes just upset I made him waste a chainsaw and he wanted me warned because much like other situations I've encountered on titsrp; guy got upset he lost an interaction or an item of value. Or maybe hes over a decade younger than I am and is sensitive to what other people say to him. If I am warned this would be my first warn in over a year, and the second of my two active warns. I am not a toxic player generally, as other mods have somehow said I have had a history of toxicity, but if someone is intentionally irritating I suppose I will bring it to Mom/Dad here on the forums before I resort to crude insults. From my pov I cannot imagine being so upset at some trash talk, but its my pov and not his. Maybe he is bullied for being a furry, which is not hard to imagine, and is quite a bit more sensitive towards any furry based insult. You also bring up kert and von, don't really know them and I'm not concerned with other players actions really if they don't impact me. Sounds like they do this often though, which would not be like me. My insult towards this guy is just shit talk at the end of the day, and I guess he couldn't handle it and thats why we're here, not because my insults were super awful. Again I will reiterate, I don't think and have never thought he has performed bestiality but the insult worked as it clearly upset him. My question is, is that the line? Is upsetting someone the line we cannot cross? Because there are some people who do not like being called fat, should that cease entirely also? Yes, btw. I am conflating the two. They're insults meant to upset the other person. I think toxicity comes in when you really try to disparage someone publicly, break friendships or alter opinions of a person, or continually antagonize someone and actively ruin their experience on the server. Considering we've interacted for 20-30 minutes total, I don't think that's the case. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180343 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 (edited) 8 hours ago, -NG- Naginoto said: I've never heard such vile insults on titsrp and I myself have never been called fat, gay, or a fatass! /s Regardless if your issue is with me calling him a dog fucker, that is trash talk and I've seemingly struck a nerve with him. It was never an accusation, and I know calling people a pedophile on tits is taboo and has been for a while because of the weight of such an accusation, but I never spewed my insults in OOC or talked about him to other players. Also, I was walking away in that clip and he was forcing the interaction. The list of it was "I, within the rules, killed you for rdming and leaving." And he wanted to talk shit. Also, if I recall he was being quite insulting himself in this interaction. This is not trash talk, this is past that. This can get you community removed if it happens enough times. 3 times specifically. You are making disgusting accusations and you don't even acknowledge it as fucked up or wrong. even racial slurs are less severe than this shit. As a first offense this can very easily be a 2w OR a warn depending on where the wind is blowing. I would suggest you think about that before continuing to be dismissive of the situation. Edited July 6 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180348 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 1 hour ago, -NG- Naginoto said: I do not mute other players, as people cannot bother me with their words or insults. What bothers me are players who just shoot you on sight for no real reason, who continue to rdm players and then cannot take a loss and lash out and interrupt your game with their tiff against you. That is the root of this whole issue, he basically couldn't leave me alone, so I started to pester/poke at him and I guess he didn't like that. Again, I offered the olive branch and apologized to him before this post but he could not admit he was in the wrong in anyway. We're both slinging shit and breaking rules but I care far too little to make a gripe about it on the forum and waste my afternoon. If "dog fucker" is too far beyond the pail and not allowed, thanks for the notice. I do not see an issue with it because its not like I went around to other players and say "he fucks dogs gross!" or insinuate in anyway he actually does bestiality. Its just a mean thing to call furries which I will go on record and say I do not have much of an issue with beyond the general hypersexuality I see amongst their community. I just don't think I can be brought to care about this, as I see it hes just upset I made him waste a chainsaw and he wanted me warned because much like other situations I've encountered on titsrp; guy got upset he lost an interaction or an item of value. Or maybe hes over a decade younger than I am and is sensitive to what other people say to him. If I am warned this would be my first warn in over a year, and the second of my two active warns. I am not a toxic player generally, as other mods have somehow said I have had a history of toxicity, but if someone is intentionally irritating I suppose I will bring it to Mom/Dad here on the forums before I resort to crude insults. From my pov I cannot imagine being so upset at some trash talk, but its my pov and not his. Maybe he is bullied for being a furry, which is not hard to imagine, and is quite a bit more sensitive towards any furry based insult. You also bring up kert and von, don't really know them and I'm not concerned with other players actions really if they don't impact me. Sounds like they do this often though, which would not be like me. My insult towards this guy is just shit talk at the end of the day, and I guess he couldn't handle it and thats why we're here, not because my insults were super awful. Again I will reiterate, I don't think and have never thought he has performed bestiality but the insult worked as it clearly upset him. My question is, is that the line? Is upsetting someone the line we cannot cross? Because there are some people who do not like being called fat, should that cease entirely also? Yes, btw. I am conflating the two. They're insults meant to upset the other person. I think toxicity comes in when you really try to disparage someone publicly, break friendships or alter opinions of a person, or continually antagonize someone and actively ruin their experience on the server. Considering we've interacted for 20-30 minutes total, I don't think that's the case. Ok yea no +1 for a 2w ban. You keep trying to play this off as no big deal. You would have been better off not responding. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 I dont think you understand completely. Regardless of the rp scenario or any rule breaks calling someone "dog fucker" is too far gone for what we allow to be said on the server. +1 for 2 week ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 Ok I change my vote because you are being a spaz. Coulda just said "I may not agree, but I accept my punishment". +1 for 2w Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180355 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 As I told you before, calling someone fat, retarded or just fucking stupid is fine, players can mute you or ignore you, what you did was accuse someone of fucking a dog (beastiality) which can also open defamation cases like I tried to tell you with Pedo accusations. Based on your reply back to me, its clear you truly see nothing wrong with what you did. +1 for 2w ban for Ptox. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25368-player-report/page/2/#findComment-180356 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts