Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

ChefSoda

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:409608916

Why were you banned or warned?

"stupid drooling idiot sewer lord mass nlr raid (staff=burger or sum)"

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

There was no sit made/taken even though there was a ton staff were on. This was at like 9-10PM and there was at least 5 staff members on.

I had no ability to advocate for myself or defend myself even if I was totally in the wrong—which of course I argue that I was not.

I don't typically play as sewer, but I was of the impression that standard NLR standards do not apply to the sewer lord. The rules specifically say "[Sewer Lord is] not bound by NLR unless they are affecting a raid". The players were not being raided, they were basing in the sewers and they DROPPED THE DUPE so I went in and started killing people. I killed like one person and went back to their base again after they killed me, this might have happened twice, but I killed one person. Since the Sewer Lord job cannot raid and they were not being raided at the time I was not "affecting a raid".

I would just prefer to have this off my record as I like to keep a clean record on this server as much as is possible.

Who warned/banned you?

Nick Wilder

How long were you warned or banned for?

60 minutes
Edited by ChefSoda
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25279-mnlr-raid-as-sewer-lord-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Glorp said:

Do you have logs or a recording

My recording of this incident has long been deleted. This was a 60 minute voteban from like 5 days ago.

 

I would've had all of this evidence if the sit from Nick Wilder was taken which is even corroborated in the clearly troll reason embedded in the voteban "(staff = burger or sum)". My inability to defend my case is because the person who votebanned me bypassed the procedures that the staff of the server are supposed to abide by.

 

The burden of proof is on him to provide evidence for every person he votebans (as it is for staff), and he should also be held to the same standard as staff when providing a reason for a voteban/votekick.

It shouldn't be on me to PROVE that I am innocent, considering I was votebanned with no chance whatsoever to defend myself. The burden of proof should is on Nick Wilder to show that I was affecting a raid.

  • Like 1

So the way that this would work is that you're technically raiding by trespassing as a Sewer Lord. Due to this you yourself are raiding their base. 

 

This would be allowed as they're in Sewers with nothing to protect them however you can't keep coming back over and over again. You still have to wait 20 minutes to "re-raid" if thats the route you're going to do. And keep in mind as your job can't raid if you were to have destroyed entities you're also breaking rules there too.

 

By you self admitting to have "raided" the base and then went back once or twice I would say that you admitting to the NLR/FailRP alone is enough for me to say

Edited by Succ The Zucc
Changed Vote
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

So the way that this would work is that you're technically raiding by trespassing as a Sewer Lord. Due to this you yourself are raiding their base. 

 

This would be allowed as they're in Sewers with nothing to protect them however you can't keep coming back over and over again. You still have to wait 20 minutes to "re-raid" if thats the route you're going to do. And keep in mind as your job can't raid if you were to have destroyed entities you're also breaking rules there too.

 

By you self admitting to have "raided" the base and then went back once or twice I would say that you admitting to the NLR/FailRP alone is enough for me to say -1 here. At best Nick should have made the voteban less memeing and more straight to the point. 

I did not self admit to raiding their base because the Sewer Lord cannot even raid to begin with.
 

The MOTD is pretty clear here: The Sewer Lord is not bound by NLR unless AFFECTING a raid, not EFFECTING a raid (since it is impossible/failrp for the Sewer Lord to effect a raid).

 

Death matching in the sewers is literally the entire purpose of the SL. People who are killed by SL are not bound by NLR and neither is the SL.

 

If the official precedent is that dying as SL specifically within someone's base perimeter then the NLR standards apply to you, I will defer to that precedent going forward.
HOWEVER, as the rule is currently written within the MOTD, it explicitly exempts SL from NLR in this exact scenario.

Edited by ChefSoda
  • point 1

Personally I'd say that what you did is allowed. If the users dropped their dupe and you were simply running into their open base on repeat (with no raid going on), that's allowed under Sewer Lord rules. The rules state that you may not break NLR if "affecting a raid". It'd be a different story if you started collecting from their entities or stealing them, but by having an open base they are fair game for Sewer Lord.

 

@Nick Wilder why did you voteban him after only one suspected NLR attempt? Did you attempt to contact the player to ask them not to continue, or did you attempt to call staff?

  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

@Nick Wilder why did you voteban him after only one suspected NLR attempt? Did you attempt to contact the player to ask them not to continue, or did you attempt to call staff?

Knowing Nick, and his frequent use of votebans, I'm positive he never reached out to Chef about it. He definitely could've made a sit but the second it went unanswered the voteban probably started.

I'm standing +1 for removing this voteban from his account. I've brought up before how Nick enjoys making these votebans the second he has a sit that goes unclaimed,  and no one seems to bat an eye at it. Most of his votebans follow the same routine of (usually) baseless claims that don't align with the rules of the server mixed with calling the player and staff a barrage of brainrot insults.

Chef very clearly explained himself, and is fully supported by the servers MOTD. I truthfully don't see where he could have done anything wrong here. 

1 hour ago, ChefSoda said:

I did not self admit to raiding their base because the Sewer Lord cannot even raid to begin with.

Thats kinda my point. To be as clear as possible here. By our rules and how theyre put out to the player base.

 

Trespassing is considered raiding, which the way it currently works for similar jobs (that are not allowed to raid) would be that they may raid to carry out their job function. Given the scenario, "affecting a raid" could mean any raiding action which is what you technically did and then came back a time or 2 (by your words). Or only if one is on-going which is what is being discussed.

 

Imo trespassing is a raiding action and should be held to that standard of NLR in this case which is why I went -1 others may see it different. But that's also why I'm giving transparency on it from my side of it. 

  • Confused 1
  • Thumb Down 1
On 6/14/2026 at 8:55 PM, ChefSoda said:

I killed like one person and went back to their base again after they killed me, this might have happened twice

killing someone is a raid action, so you killing that one person started the raid, dying and coming back was nlr, if what you mean by twice is that you killed a person the first time, then came back and tried again only to be killed again, and then doing it again then thats 2x NLR, maybe its not mnlr but still NLR, you running in the base is perfectly fine but damaging / killing one of the owners of the base is a raid action, so you should of stopped there. for me ill say -1 for removing the voteban but i think the voteban should be edited from a MNLR to a 2x NLR.

while you coming back didnt effect a raid in anyway, the very first time you came you killed someone INSIDE which is a raid action, while yes sewer lord cannot raid it doesnt mean that raid actions dont play a role in this, from what i understand you came in while the dupe was dropped and killed someone which was a raid action and then being killed for it, after that you came back to try again which broke nlr in this case, if you did it outside of the base i understand but in this case it was inside the base and would count as a raid

 

  • Confused 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...