Jump to content

turfburn

Moderator

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by turfburn

  1. I am the solidest moderator kert. i promise. "future Admin candidate" would've been more fitting imo.
  2. Sorry for the late reply, it's currently working without a vpn.
  3. it's working for me. vpn worked for me! It's pretty sick, thank you for the effort
  4. legendary, thank you dunk
  5. paid for a week's worth of the domain ig (joking, i'll assume it's down while you make alterations) I was excited to check this out
  6. I'm a fan. This map has been remade a million times, but this one doesn't feel alienating from having whole chunks restructured. I'm enjoying sewers so far even though you said it's a work in progress. Got way more character to it. (RIP waterfall spot) Removing the tiny basketball court to make a larger one in that empty parking lot was a legendary move. Also PD looks insane compared to what we're working with rn. I agree spawn may be a lil bit of an issue, but I still enjoy the new spawn setup compared to the old one. All in all, this shit is looking great so far. You got that dawg in you 100%
×
×
  • Create New...