Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody! I will be heading to Las Vegas in about two weeks for a weeklong work meeting/event. I am going to put a single bet on the roulette table for $50 but I need your help from the community to decide which color do we bet on. please leave a comment below whether we should bet on red or black and the most votes will be what I bet on when I go to the casino

 

i will record the bet and spin when the time comes

Edited by EpicWafflehouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25149-need-votes-for-vegas/
Share on other sites

  • EpicWafflehouse changed the title to Need votes for Vegas https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25149-need-votes-for-vegas-bet/?do=getNewCommentbet!
  • EpicWafflehouse changed the title to Need votes for Vegas

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...