VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 2 minutes ago, Plutosmokes said: There was numerous people complaining in chat about your props getting the way and actively interfering with their gameplay, I pulled you into a sit talked about how you were already previously verbal'd for the exact same dupe, and you proceeded to ignore all my requests to remove said props because someone else told you otherwise You should definitely quote the people who were claiming it was "Actively interfering with their gameplay", because you pulled me into a sit not even 3 minutes after pasting my dupe and logging on for that day. I did not "ignore your requests", I was trying to refute what you were saying and asking you questions as to your false rule claims were, and you repeatedly ignored my questions and didn't even care to speak regarding it. I NEVER said "I'm not listening to you because you are a t-mod", I said I'd rather take the word from an ADMIN than a t-mod who hasn't even been here for longer than a week. 90% of my props were no collided, if there were a few missing I would've appreciated you told me that and I could've fixed it rather than you act unprofessional as fuck and kick me without wanting to discuss anything with me, as a normal human being is expected to. I don't appreciate you twisting my words to fit your narrative. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177462 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 Most of it is movement, and complaints. There's a dude who ONLY pastes garbage on the ground. And it serves 0 purpose. Personally seeing this, this isnt quite to that level but if its complained about it 100% can be asked to be taken down. If you can provide proof of your claim that Pluto didnt give you time then this can move forward. But afaik the only thing wrong here is the claim what a builder can do/cant do. -1 until evidence is provided. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 1 minute ago, Succ The Zucc said: If you can provide proof of your claim that Pluto didnt give you time then this can move forward. How exactly do you expect me to provide evidence that Pluto didn't even give me time to explain myself, when I was kicked only a few minutes after being brought into the sit? I was actively speaking to him in voice chat and he did nothing but quote false rules and kicked me right off the bat. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 (edited) So we do think, yes me too looking back, you should remove the cars, maybe leave a couple parked on the side of the road headed towards bank, and make sure everything is nocollided and leave the main street mostly clutter free. This would probably fix the issue and anyone complaining would just be doing it to be an ass Edited May 4 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Blue. said: So we do think, yes me too looking back, you should remove the cars, maybe leave a couple parked on the side of the road, and make sure everything is nocollided and leave the main street mostly clutter free. This would probably fix the issue and anyone complaining would just be doing it to be an ass I can totally remove the cars and do what's asked. But my main problem is that I'm brought into a sit without being told what PART of my dupe is intrusive, and I'm kicked straight away. How do you expect your playerbase to understand what exactly is wrong if you're not going to tell them and label it as "prop abuse"? I can't exactly fix issues with builds, or issues in general if I'm not pointed to the problem at hand. The logic here is: People complaining? Remove or kick. How braindead? Edited May 4 by VoN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177466 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 Clearly a bunch of people find it annoying including staff, so while I may have given you permission, it should just be tweaked enough to meet a middle ground. I will also add the rule about decorative builds Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177467 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 Just now, Blue. said: Clearly a bunch of people find it annoying including staff Legit a singular person complained and a majority of people have already agreed to me, that I personally know, that it's harmless and there's no reason to complain about it. Narrative still continuously being twisted that a "ton of people were complaining" even though it was a singular person today. @gmodplayer22 being there, one of the people that jokingly complained lmfao. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 Just now, VoN said: I can totally remove the cars and do what's asked. But my main problem is that I'm brought into a sit without being told what PART of my dupe is intrusive, and I'm kicked straight away. How do you expect your playerbase to understand what exactly is wrong if you're not going to tell them and label it as "prop abuse"? That's a fair argument, given the issuing staff member is a tmod I'm unsure of how active they truly are on the forums and/or discord threads discussing this topic. With that being said they could have conferred with the staff members that have already talked to you about this instance before making a punishment decision. @Blue. said he's going to add a rule to clarify it and I will talk with Pluto about sit expectations especially conferring with other staff members if you told him that they had talked to you about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 2 minutes ago, Homer said: That's a fair argument, given the issuing staff member is a tmod I'm unsure of how active they truly are on the forums and/or discord threads discussing this topic. With that being said they could have conferred with the staff members that have already talked to you about this instance before making a punishment decision. @Blue. said he's going to add a rule to clarify it and I will talk with Pluto about sit expectations especially conferring with other staff members if you told him that they had talked to you about it. Fair. It's just pretty annoying being pulled into sits regarding this and constantly having to explain that it's fine. I would really appreciate rules being added & making it alot more clear so both myself, and others, don't have to deal with this again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 So part of the issue is theyre just doing what theyre told from other upper staff, and the sit went on for like 5 minutes before he kicked you. You were being rude and non compliant, the best thing you could have done was remove the props in question then let me know, or make a report if you thought it was wrong. Being kicked after being asked to do something multiple times is fair. Pluto should have messaged me but didn't think i was around because I always show up as offline. You shouldve also just dm'd me instead of yelling at the tmod just doing what theyre told. Overall theres nothing to punish for, and pluto knows to check in next time if something like this happens in another scenario. No punishment will be given, and we will find a middle ground for allowing it, for now try doing what i said above and remove most of the cars and anything directly in the way of locomotion, then send screenshots and we can get a final verdict on it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/page/2/#findComment-177471 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts