VoN Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 Your In-Game Name: von Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42848692 Who are you reporting?: PlutoSmokes Why are you reporting this player?: Falsely kicking me after I attempted to inform him that my harmless, no collided dupe with a PBase sign; was approved to be placed. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No I've already discussed this with two separate staff members that the dupe I've made should be fine so long as everything is no collided, and has a public base sign. Nothing is in the way of anything, it's a harmless dupe with a playermodel that I have in the server. I attempted to tell Pluto that I was already given the ok, but I was yet again ignored and kicked almost immediately. Nobody reported me, either. I was brought into sitland abruptly while chilling as a builder job. Pluto insists that a "staff discussion has been had", but won't elaborate on these rules that he's presenting to me. They are not present at all within the current rulelist at all. He's claiming that I should "remove everything that's not within fountain", and "I am not allowed to NOT have no collide props." And since when could builders NOT build in district 1? Wtf are these made up rules Didn't get the logs of the full discussion as I wasn't given the chance to as he kicked me almost immediately after trying to argue it with him. SS's of staff convos If anyone would like the dupe file to see for themselves, let me know. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 Granted I was kicked for "prop abuse". Wasn't aware that building silly decorations around fountain was "abusing". Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 Currently we have a staff discussion up deliberating on the builder role right now. In your SS blue said to maybe tighten it up a bit and keep it around fountain if possible. The main concern is that although you have no collided props in the street it still blocks certain physics and RP interactions. For example, although the props are no collided players can still hide in them and it can block them from being cuffed / arrested. Considering we haven't reached a conclusion in our discussion post I'm inclined to talk to the issuing staff member about what to do in the meantime and ask that you keep the props closer to fountain until we can produce a clarification on the rule. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Homer said: Currently we have a staff discussion up deliberating on the builder role right now. In your SS blue said to maybe tighten it up a bit and keep it around fountain if possible. The main concern is that although you have no collided props in the street it still blocks certain physics and RP interactions. For example, although the props are no collided players can still hide in them and it can block them from being cuffed / arrested. Considering we haven't reached a conclusion in our discussion post I'm inclined to talk to the issuing staff member about what to do in the meantime and ask that you keep the props closer to fountain until we can produce a clarification on the rule. Yes, the screenshot of Blue saying to "tighten it up" is true, and I did already make changes to my dupe to remove unnecessary props and clear pathways and make it less intrusive to RP areas. There is nothing in your response that justifies abruptly bringing me into a sit without being reported and kicking me suddenly without letting me have the chance to defend myself. If I'm told by an admin and another smod that my dupe is fine so long as I adjust things - which I did, I'd expect to be able to paste my dupe without random tmods bringing me and kicking me immediately. Talk about unprofessional? I'm kicked under false rulings that haven't even been properly discussed and thought out yet. Edited May 4 by VoN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 So regarding building in district 1.. you can but they need to follow these rules. If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. The only rule regarding not building in district 1 is this. so idk if they maybe got confused, but I’d like to hear what the staff member has to say,. also can you provide a screen shot of the dupe? Mega-Basing Rules Mega-bases are prohibited in the following districts: district 1, district 3, district 5, and district 8 (includes the ‘Chill Zone’ but not the outer-most Island). 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 4 minutes ago, VoN said: There is nothing in your response that justifies abruptly bringing me into a sit without being reported and kicking me suddenly without letting me have the chance to defend myself. If I'm told by an admin and another smod that my dupe is fine so long as I adjust things - which I did, I'd expect to be able to paste my dupe without random tmods bringing me and kicking me immediately. I was not online at the time so I will have @Plutosmokes respond here to provide their side of the story. Regarding "abrupt" sits, staff can bring you to sitland if they deem you are breaking the rules. Pluto said "several" players were complaining about the dupe. If a staff member is spectating someone who is MRDM'ing they can bring them to sitland "abruptly". However, I was not on at the time, so I think it's best to let Pluto reply here to gain some more context. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177457 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 Just now, {GN} Isaac said: So regarding building in district 1.. you can but they need to follow these rules. If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. Regarding "functionality", this is what I was told and I recreated that idea. So I was under the assumption that it was fine? Especially as an admin is telling me this. Here's some screenshots of the dupes [playermodels excluding as they only show up within the server] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177458 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 There was numerous people complaining in chat about your props getting the way and actively interfering with their gameplay, I pulled you into a sit talked about how you were already previously verbal'd for the exact same dupe, and you proceeded to ignore all my requests to remove said props because someone else told you otherwise. You sent me a screenshot of blue even saying that it was up to staff discretion. I asked you to remove it, sent you a couple of statements from other staff. And even confirmed with @Hidden Chaos, @Homer, @Steve Harrington. Before going through with the decision. I did not kick you abruptly, I asked you to remove it; you said you would not listen to me because I was a 'trial mod'. You had multiple props that were no-collide but also collide as well around the streets of district one. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177459 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 4 Author Share Posted May 4 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Homer said: Pluto said "several" players were complaining about the dupe. The only person that was complaining was Soulvious, the others were joking and falsely claiming that it was a "lag machine" as a jest. - Out of bad timing that someone crashed a few seconds before I pasted the dupe. Regardless of whether or not people complained, not allowing me to defend myself and try to explain the dupes functionality, and the fact that I was given an okay before outright kicking me. Is not right. Edited May 4 by VoN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted May 4 Share Posted May 4 2 minutes ago, VoN said: not allowing me to defend myself and try to explain the dupes functionality, and the fact that I was given an okay before outright kicking me. Is not right. I can understand the frustration here, you're claiming that you weren't given ample time to explain yourself and Pluto says, 3 minutes ago, Plutosmokes said: I did not kick you abruptly, I asked you to remove it; you said you would not listen to me because I was a 'trial mod' These quotes contradict one another. So either you or Pluto are providing incorrect information. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25091-t-mod-falsely-kicking-me-over-approved-dupe/#findComment-177461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts