Jump to content

Plutosmokes

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Plutosmokes

  1. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mxMjc3XoVjTog1zPT?invite=cr-MSwySDMsMjczNTM0MzM2&v=12
  2. Looks like he got that +1 Demotion, Oof!
  3. Hey, it's absolutely heartwarming to see someone talk about the awareness of suicide and I appreciate you just taking the time to write this out to give other people awareness on suicide. I also suffer from MDD, and it's relatively common and slept on by other people. So spreading awareness on such is very important. As a community just taking the time to check up on your friends we can help. You aren't alone, let alone on titsrp! reach out to someone if you feel any way. I just wanted to add on, especially because I relate to this post. Thanks beeteeth!
  4. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mw0UpDiHecPA9YYcF?invite=cr-MSx4YkgsMjczNTM0MzM2&v=7
      • 2
      • Like
      • Thumb Down
  5. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mvd3BujQUclKey7qr?invite=cr-MSw2MWssMjczNTM0MzM2&v=24
×
×
  • Create New...