Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Blue. said:

So part of the issue is theyre just doing what theyre told from other upper staff, and the sit went on for like 5 minutes before he kicked you. You were being rude and non compliant, the best thing you could have done was remove the props in question then let me know, or make a report if you thought it was wrong. Being kicked after being asked to do something multiple times is fair. Pluto should have messaged me but didn't think i was around because I always show up as offline. You shouldve also just dm'd me instead of yelling at the tmod just doing what theyre told. Overall theres nothing to punish for, and pluto knows to check in next time if something like this happens in another scenario. No punishment will be given, and we will find a middle ground for allowing it, for now try doing what i said above and remove most of the cars and anything directly in the way of locomotion, then send screenshots and we can get a final verdict on it. 

Right so when I'm pulled into a sit without being reported, I expect to be able to atleast argue my side of the story and refute a staff members statement; especially when the rules they're presenting to me DON'T EXIST and are in discussion. I expect to be told what EXACTLY is wrong about my dupe, and I expect not to be kicked with a "PROP ABUSE" reasoning because none of this shit is even true at all.

 

Maybe next time, before punishing people, actually converse with the person PROPERLY next time instead of making up fake rules on the spot to justify kicking me from the server.

  • Like 2

This can be closed btw, I don't care for punishment on Pluto. I'd like clearer rules to be set in place for builder & aesthetic builds, and if possible, new rules added - as Blue pointed out.

 

All of this could've been avoided if fake rules weren't used against me, and if the rules for building were a bit more clearer and acceptable.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...