Jump to content

Titsrp player left a NSFW pixel art on my profile after i got them warned for calling me a pedo.


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Parth Patel

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:0:771965022 JohnWayneGravy

Why are you reporting this player?:

NSFW pixel art on minors profile.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

YDrqqWx.png

 

ow3zs6g.png

 

When asked about it, he lied and said he was hacked.

 

U7e8V3M.png

 

clearly the same player, the know im a minor after a sit i had with them earlier. This is not allowed

Edited by Parth Patel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Seen 1
  • monkas 1
  • Crybaby 1

So since he's already been in a sit and got a lenient warn instead of a 2 week (first offense is a warn or 2 week) I'm assuming he was well aware you are a kid?


A 2nd offense would be a month ban without appeal or leniency, but since you knew they were a kid, im gonna say 3mo  so +1 for that.


 

Edited by Blue.

Hello, I had a sit with Mr. JohnWayneGravy prior where something prior and he was informed to not say those things in /anon chat and that Parth Patel was someone who was underage, (gave him a little benefit of the doubt with being a newer player and towards a slower time of the day). I feel that he hasn't learned his lesson with what I see from the screenshots that were shared. 

45 minutes ago, Blue. said:

A 2nd offense would be a month ban without appeal or leniency, so +1 for that.


 

I have to agree with Blue on the month ban with no appeal. This being said I'm +1 From Steve 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...