VoN Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 Your In-Game Name: Irrelevant Your Steam ID: Irrelevant Who are you reporting?: swipernoswipin7264 / literallymeryangosling2 Why are you reporting this player?: Obvious pedo accusations over me fucking around ages ago Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No IDs 927684808795123713 1248577035283206185 Steam IDs: STEAM_0:1:796950611 / STEAM_0:0:635747354 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted April 15 Author Share Posted April 15 I will further add that Dil Doe is already banned for Player Toxicity!!! 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176546 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted April 15 Author Share Posted April 15 Holy shit..... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176547 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 (edited) Just to get the ball rolling here. I'm +1 I was witness to at least Dil Doe's side of things. And even when I told him to stop he kept going. Edit: I'll update it for a +1 to his original 6 month ban reinstated. His toxicity hasn't changed and it to me feels like he's trying to suggest something that is just gross. Maybe not comm removal worthy but this should be a thing of continued toxicity while banned. Even after reading Dil Doe's comment on it I think the 6 months is very fair. Edited April 15 by Succ The Zucc More context for a punishment. 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 Hello Parth patel ( Spys ) here, im on LOA. Every time dil logs onto either the discord or server he is toxic and causing problems. like blue said they are drama mongering and making pedo accs.This defaults to a perma. +1 for perma ban 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176550 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 Ryangosling can recieve a two week ban ezpz, as for Dil Doe here is his response: Quote So first things first I was commenting about the sitto situation and von called me a retard out of no where, but I feel like its really retard like to lie about your age so I bring up a clip of him lying about his age "Von impersonating a minor" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlNxH90olbA) . As stated by the youtube title and as von in his own words saying "he is 12 years old and 14 years old" and then proceeds to say "you can apologize to me by calling me daddy" which I found weird af especially coming from a grown man. I then asked von about this in chat and he said "report me" and he continued to talk shit so I asked him why are you dodging the question and he said it was a "joke" but von never said he was joking in the video and the guy in the video didn't find it funny either but weird. Some time goes by and Von says "new drama post" so I check forums and there is a report accusing me and another user (that I do not know of) of pedo accs. The comment that the other user made is foul but I have nothing to do with that. What I said regarding the youtube video and calling von a weirdo for lying about his age as a grown man is not a pedo acc. I do not see how it even is any type of acc besides a LIE. It doesn't matter if this situation was taken care of or not "which I was informed by blue it was" but he still said it and lied about his age. I don't see how lying about his age is a JOKE especially when he is 21 years old. Also there is a few screenshots which are cropped out of context on the forum post so I would like for admins or mods to get the whole picture so you guys can see the context of the comments. Especially when chairman said "2nd pedo acc" my response is not in the picture but it was along the lines of "can you not read?". 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted April 15 Author Share Posted April 15 (edited) It's funny, there's a pretty clear difference between calling me a weirdo for "impersonating a 12 year old", and him continuously saying it dozens upon dozens of times. It's very clear that it meant alot more than just him asking me a simple question. Along with his friend telling me to take a seat, etc etc. Coming from a guy who was also banned for relevant accusations, this isn't really surprising? Why else would he feel the need to spam ping me with his friend in Discord with the same remarks? Edit: Also, yeah, any mods can look through the entire conversation/argument and see that it was nothing but them very clearly harassing me with the same sorts of comments. Lmao. Doesn't matter if it's cropped so long as the conversations weren't deleted. Edited April 15 by VoN 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 (edited) Im going to be with spys and succ on length, dil will use anything and everything to try and get under your skin and try his hardest to make it seem like hes not at fault. He does this by asking a question, then insulting you. I personally think you shouldve blocked both guys, and this report is a reach, but im full +1 on dil doe being gone for even longer. We shouldnt have to sugarcoat someone whos miserable and puts it on other people and offers bribes to get unbanned to make up for a shitty attitude that got him banned in the first place. He brings nothing to the table as a player on the server, and would be a waste of space to have unbanned with his mentality. Lean Edited April 15 by Lean Lean 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176553 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 (edited) Alright, so I'm just going to summarize important details in this report to make it easier for my sake and everyone else reading this, hopefully. So this all started when Spys and Dil Doe were talking in Discord gen chat about some other stuff unrelated to this report when all of a sudden swipernoswipin/Dil Doe decided to ask if he could send clips in gen chat to show a video of Von shown below (all my screenshots will have messages prior to prove I'm not just screenshotting Dil Doe out of context). 5 minutes after asking if he could send links in gen chat to send a video to von he then asks von out of the blue why he lied about his age which causes von to start responding shown below Here is the video to what Dil Doe sent for those who want to see what he was talking about Now if you look at the video, you can clearly tell that Von is joking about his age when he says he is 12 and then 14. I think that comes as a surprise to almost nobody, but this video was also posted back in July 2025, so I don't know why this would be posted from today other than just to provoke a reaction from people. Then proceeds to call Von a retard and weirdo for this So my only question is, why would you bring this to begin with MONTHS after the fact, other than to provoke reactions? Dil Doe, you're already banned for player toxicity for 3 months for calling someone a bustie, If I have left anything out that is also important by mistake please reply to message Edited April 15 by pibble Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176578 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 15 Share Posted April 15 Quote Pibble I already said why I sent that clip and it doesn't matter if its 8 months old or 1 day old , I do not see how he was "joking" in the clip that was posted and I said "can I send a link" and he said "send it" so therefor me bringing up a 8 month old clip or 1 day old clip has nothing to do with any reaction besides answering a question which he didn't but instead said "report me". Also I didn't send it "out of the blue" (I asked in gc if I am allowed to send links and no responded to me , I asked again and von said send it) me and von were already going at it and like I said he called me a retard for no reason and I think its really retard like to lie about your age when dude is 21 years old. Also regarding the comment von made saying "with his friend in Discord with the same remarks?". I do not know the other user ,you can check any logs or data you want. Also I did not say anything regarding a pedo acc so this report has nothing to do with me besides player toxc on both ends (the back and fourth shit talking). I am just confused on how a YT video titled "von impersonating an minor" and then him LYING about his age and saying "apologize by calling me daddy" AS SAID in the VIDEO by VON himself and me asking him why he said that as a grown man has anything to do with PEDO ACCS. You guys are reaching for a perma ban which isn't even a valid perma because I didn't accuse VON of anything besides lying about his age as he SAID IT IN HIS OWN WORDS. I already been kicked out the discord channel as well. Also Pibble what do you mean "Von was clearly joking" when he didn't state he was joking in the video and the admin had to SAY "dude hes not 14 he is fucking 20". I do not see how this is a joke and if it was (terrible fucking joke). But the pedo acc isn't there and whatever you guys decide on like a perma ban its false AF. @pibblehis response to you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24975-pedo-accusationimplications-on-discord/#findComment-176585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts