Jump to content

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Blue. said:

in the clip that was posted and I said "can I send a link" and he said "send it"

Yeah after you kept saying "VoN you still didnt answer my question" "VoN answer me" anyone can go back and read it all and see how many times he begged for him to say yes to posting it lol. I also think it should be taken into account that Dil doe is a known liar in reports and cant take accountability (2 of my reports on him on fourums he has and was called out for lying by me and staff)

33 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said:

Yeah after you kept saying "VoN you still didnt answer my question" "VoN answer me" anyone can go back and read it all and see how many times he begged for him to say yes to posting it lol. I also think it should be taken into account that Dil doe is a known liar in reports and cant take accountability (2 of my reports on him on fourums he has and was called out for lying by me and staff)

Response to dunker:

Quote

Dunker what do you mean begging to say yes when the clip is him saying what he said and I wanted to know the context of it. At the end of the day there is no pedo acc and I didn't say anything regarding that topic to Von. The video doesn't lie and discord coms don't. Just because you guys are friends doesn't mean you can keep spamming "Von was joking you can clearly see he was joking" when its all your friends having your back for it. I called you out for context , you didn't have to respond and it would have ended there but you didn't and you kept going at it saying "report me" so I wanted to know what you meant by that. I don't find that video as a joke nor a joke that can be made to find funny (especially when its against TOS) . Just because I said you are weirdo is my opinion on the video especially when you didn't say YOU were joking in the video.... Once again I do not see any pedo acc in what I said , you can ask rubik to get involved or anyone else that actually isn't friends with von. Von got a random user saying "von should be like be put down" and "von is racking up prime stein numbers" and you are worried about me calling you a weirdo?

@Dunkerwickle

Posted (edited)

A little ironic, considering most of the people defending me aren't even my friends or people I've personally beefed with before; it's not a matter of bias or defending me for the sake of defending me. It's pretty cleAr as day of what you are doing, and it's not just you trying to get me to respond to it, even though I did several times. You beat at me non-stop and spam pinged me to bait drama, and now when you're faced with a potential perma-ban you're trying to flip the blame on me yet again for something that happened last year, to make yourself look innocent.

 

You're calling me out for joking whilst being a "grown ass man"; all the meanwhile you're a grown ass man acting like a child yourself on a Garry's Mod server. A discord for it, no less

 

 

 

 

Although I just want to again point out again

 

all of this started because I sent a random cat sticker

 

I did nothing to instigate this drama or cause this. I just responded in kind and made fun of him, which is clearly what he was wanting considering he was harassing others prior to my cat sticker. :]

Edited by VoN
  • Blue. locked this topic
  • Blue. unlocked this topic

I don't have the full context so bear with me but I'm assuming your primary complaint is him saying "take a seat", correct? Assuming that is a reference to the Chris Hanson show 'catch a predator', I understand how that can be taken as pedo accusations but without the full context it could also be seen as rage bait. I would categorize this more as player toxicity, especially given his prior history, unless he accuses you of committing an actual crime without any evidence.

 

Did all of these chats take place during his server ban for player toxicity? If so, I would be +1 for extending his ban by a several months across all platforms. 

  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Rubik said:

I don't have the full context so bear with me but I'm assuming your primary complaint is him saying "take a seat", correct? Assuming that is a reference to the Chris Hanson show 'catch a predator', I understand how that can be taken as pedo accusations but without the full context it could also be seen as rage bait. I would categorize this more as player toxicity, especially given his prior history, unless he accuses you of committing an actual crime without any evidence.

 

Did all of these chats take place during his server ban for player toxicity? If so, I would be +1 for extending his ban by a several months across all platforms. 

Yes it did, he joined while actively banned on the server for several months for Player Toxicity, then proceeded to start up drama with von about that video

Edited by Blue.

It def seems like there had been something that happened between you two prior that's created a lot of hostility. You did make a about your age, albeit not a good one. To me it seems like you tried to bait him a bit with that comment, but of course the video is cut right before you said "i'm 12" so no one knows actually what the context was. Personally I think it takes two to tango and the both of you should avoid each other at all cost. I will extend his ban by 2 months, one month for each prior. The ban will be extended to Discord as well. 

 

Equal punishment to whoever tf lobotmite Jim is

 

Accepted

So recent evidence of another very recent incident where Dil Doe accused Sitto of being groomed, and mentioned the "Sitto Files" this user will now be comm removed due to this being his 3rd offense. 3 strikes and you're out. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...