Ashtar Sheran Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 I recall a sit last night where he demoted venerable friendship harbinger. At the time he claimed it was an accident (2 guys had friend on at the time) and i never looked much into it. After this however i believe i was mistaken and clearly a trend is showing here. I believe his voteban access should be revoked like it originally was 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173910 Share on other sites More sharing options...
edoux10 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 (edited) I took his boombox, moved it like a little in front of goatnuts and left it there just as a joke, I think some other guy took it and screwed off with it. Before the clip Goatnuts intentionally rdmd me and staff weren't taking sits / there was no staff on. Goatnuts has been in this community for a long time so I figured a voteban was fit as I personally have been banned for 1 day for x1 RDM by Terry. Edited February 11 by edoux10 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 36 minutes ago, edoux10 said: I took his boombox, moved it like a little in front of goatnuts and left it there just as a joke, I think some other guy took it and screwed off with it. Before the clip Goatnuts intentionally rdmd me and staff weren't taking sits / there was no staff on. Goatnuts has been in this community for a long time so I figured a voteban was fit as I personally have been banned for 1 day for x1 RDM by Terry. Given you were votebanned and so the logs were autouploaded to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\slogs-saved-logs, please send over a copy so we can verify the prior RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173917 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted February 11 Author Share Posted February 11 2 hours ago, edoux10 said: Before the clip Goatnuts intentionally rdmd me im not sure i did Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173922 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 7 hours ago, Chessmond said: Did this guy get his perm restriction removed? I was apart of the decision to ban this guy for this exact shit that he would always do. @Henchy Just spoke to a former Admin (Rivtuu) and they said that his perma restrict was changed to a 6mo due to him endlessly complaining, this happened before I was staff and me and @Blacnovatried to find info on the situation on the discord but found nothing so we assume this did indeed take place in game. This screenshot is pretty much all I could find speaking about his restriction (taken from smod chat), made on the same day as his appeal. Since he has a 6mo prior and he's back to doing this again although it's been like 2 years, I feel like his perma could be reinstated or at the very least something longer than 1w. perhaps a month. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173924 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 So with everything that's come up (and me being dumb and forgetting FailRP guidelines), I think personally a 3 month vote restrict IS adequate enough for now, with any further incidents resulting in a permanent restriction. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173928 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 After discovering that Edoux has a history of misusing the vote ban abuse system back in the day and even received a 6-month restriction for doing so in 2024, I think it's only fair that Edoux10 receives a 1 month restriction with a note saying if he misuses/abuses the system again that he will receive a permanent restriction 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 I thought at first it was only one vote restrict, he has 3 more on record so I will be up for a 1mo vote restict. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173931 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 After reading over other staff and seeing edoux history, I am going to be for a 3 month vote restriction. Along with him being a long time player, he should know not to abuse the voteban system. +1 for 3month vote restriction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 3 months is pretty fair for the fact edoux got PERMA RESTRICTED... This needs to be @edoux10last chance too, I get along with you edoux and I have helped you out a lot but this really has to be the last vote fumble. Just dont even call votes for simple things anymore. Save yourself the trouble and likely chance of completely losing your abilities to vote, and only make votes for more serious matters like MRDM or things like racial slurs n stuff. You can not afford to be wrong about making a vote even one more time man. Also if you aren't sure about a rule please just ask a upper staff member instead of thinking you know you're right. Unless its written down and you KNOW you're 1000% correct, this would be the best method to prevent further rule confusion and incidents like this. You really gotta work on all that. +1 for 3 month vote restrict. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/2/#findComment-173944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts