edoux10 Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 (edited) Why would I get vote restricted again? It's not a false vote ban, the reason why it took me a while to vote ban goat nuts for intentionally killing me for no reason was cuz I just vote banned a guy for mass rdm and there is a cooldown between vote bans. The IRDM happened before the moving of the boombox. I know I accidentally vote demoted the wrong person 2 times because I used their names and there are 2 people with that same name in the server, I've been going with steam ids to do it starting a few days ago. If I get vote restricted for this, I want my ban from terry for x1 IRDM deleted from the records, it makes no sense that I would get vote restricted for this. If all the staff that are commenting on this topic would just be online more and take sits, there would be no need for vote banning in the first place. Edited February 11 by edoux10 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/3/#findComment-173956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashtar Sheran Posted February 11 Share Posted February 11 +1 for 3m restriction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/3/#findComment-173957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted February 12 Share Posted February 12 On 2/11/2026 at 11:49 AM, edoux10 said: Why would I get vote restricted again? It's not a false vote ban, the reason why it took me a while to vote ban goat nuts for intentionally killing me for no reason was cuz I just vote banned a guy for mass rdm and there is a cooldown between vote bans. The IRDM happened before the moving of the boombox. I know I accidentally vote demoted the wrong person 2 times because I used their names and there are 2 people with that same name in the server, I've been going with steam ids to do it starting a few days ago. If I get vote restricted for this, I want my ban from terry for x1 IRDM deleted from the records, it makes no sense that I would get vote restricted for this. If all the staff that are commenting on this topic would just be online more and take sits, there would be no need for vote banning in the first place. Do you have any clips or logs that show goatnuts rdming you prior to the boombox theft? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/3/#findComment-174085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 13 Share Posted February 13 Please be more careful to ensure you were actually RDMed via /slogs before votebanning someone. You should be especially careful when it comes to a server regular, and you can easily just send them a DM if you think they RDMed you. The user will receive a 1 month voterestriction due to his priors. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24596-edoux-a-hoe/page/3/#findComment-174092 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts