Dunker Posted December 11, 2025 Share Posted December 11, 2025 2 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: "He made unconsensual sexual comments toward and about you, just don't listen to him even though he doubled down on it then once reported he gave a half-assed slop pile of what was supposed to be called an apology! I just don't call him out on his bullshit and weird ass behavior." you do it to your friends my nigga, not randos on a server, especially a server that has teens in it. don't try n justify his gross behavior. I second this. I mean I get saying weird shit to your friends. I do that. But saying that to random people you dont even know? "I wanna fuck your bussy kk" like what bro? thats just weird asf if thats how you talk to strangers and people you dont know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/3/#findComment-169783 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted December 12, 2025 Share Posted December 12, 2025 I've always hated the argument of "why don't you just block me lol" to justify being a genuine weirdo towards someone. How about instead just stop doing something the first time you're asked to stop? I'm in agreement with a +1 for a 1mo ban. In the future, maybe just don't engage with someone who clearly wants nothing to do with you? Or practice what you preach and block them yourself? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/3/#findComment-169885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted December 12, 2025 Share Posted December 12, 2025 If it was on the server, I'd say mute, but after a certain point it just becomes very weird and bordering on stalker. It'd be one thing to just go once in anon, "oooh this guy is fat haha" but going out of your way to make weird asf comments is something else. +1 for 1mo Ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/3/#findComment-169888 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 12, 2025 Share Posted December 12, 2025 On 12/10/2025 at 5:58 AM, ExpiredClorox said: Look, all im going to say is look at KKStoners previous mentions on the forums he loves to try to blow things out of proportion.. I didn’t think this would come to this point the double down and this whole situation in general was all a gigantic joke, and shouldnt have been taken seriously. I will admit I took it a little far after I had stated I wouldn't mention/contact him but that was before I had seen ANON msgs he sent related to ME first, allegations along the lines of “Sex pest who cheats on his wife”. i didnt need to call a sit cus i didnt need to confirm who wrote the message cus pattern recognition, “this was after i had figured out he was “Community Removal” “ Wasn't there a screenshot of you realizing kk was community removal before any of this happened? perhaps @Community Removalcan confirm? I swear i remember seeing something about that in gen chat. Quote Dunker i think i know the player you’re referring to which they are in on the joke as of now ( icould be wrong about knowing this player but that’s irrelevant) Most of this stuff has happened (Out of Game) Titsrp general chat/GAYBASERS discord. and Personally I think this post is going to get dogpiled by whoever is out of the loop or individuals who are friends with KKstoner who are also in this other discord unrelated to the discord for the gmod server. Lol this outlook definitely won't help you or get you anywhere good. You're basically just passive aggressively saying everyone who responds to this is gonna be kk's buddy or biased for kk for some reason, instead of yknow recognizing there are limits to be had, and that just maybe the overall opinion of how this should be finalized is fair? Quote I KNOw these jokes i make are quite odd and Im aware they make me look a certian way. Im active in the community IN-GAME and mostly anyone will tell you that i genuinely dont act this creepy persona that KK is saying i am. Im not saying two wrongs make a right but how-come ive seen people joke about way worse &do worse actions and get a slap on the wrist punishment? but all of a sudden its a big deal cus im that guy that plays King all day? Dude you are just gross lol, no filter, or if you do have a filter it's not doing very well. "I dont do this all the time so that makes it not a big deal + other people have done worse" is not the defense you want to use man. That just makes it look worse. Just because there has been a history of not enforcing things enough, doesn't mean said things shouldn't be properly enforced. Quote NOBODY reached out to me to tell me KK was uncomfortable Except for Boo dragging me into sitland to tell me to to stop Interacting with KK due to the Anon i sent last night but that was after this whole thing died down “in-game”. So you 100% have not done a single thing after that point? Quote KK is drama mongering, if he didnt want me to make jokes about him he shouldn’t have slandered me in General Chat/ANON IAm serious when it comes to accusations. Anyone of my friends can attest that I don’t creep them out and they pretty much make the same jokes I do so i don’t see the whole fuss. not to mention KKstoner is barely active in-game doesnt know me just knows me from whatever little fable he has in his silly;sad mind. Deflecting, though yes kkstoner is absolutely a self admitted instigator at times, it doesn't excuse your behavior at all, one person is making dramatic insults, another is talking about how much they want the other's bussy. Tell me how these things are equal? I'll be honest the fact that you have a wife doesn't make a difference, and I don't think anyone should really give a shit about that, but again the problem is not that you have a wife and you're being a freak, it's that you're being a freak in general. Quote I will continue to stand up for myself, I will discontinue the raunchy jokes, I Want to apologize to KKStoner for the fragility of his mind/feelings, I truly didn’t mean those words I said to you over discord infact I know nothing about you nor want to, ive never had malicious intentions towards you, aside from the silly responses so for you to think I’m harassing you is absurd. Nobody ever once told me to stop, Till Boo dragged into a sit (before this post was made) tbh you just wanted to see how far i’d go just to let me dig a hole. This response is so ass lol. "I Want to apologize to KKStoner for the fragility of his mind/feelings," Classic liberal owned. "Its not my fault he's so weak minded!1!!1" You still dug that hole. No one forced you to. Quote I have no priors so i don’t believe i deserve a 1-month in-game and i haven't gone out of my way to harass him ingame asides from an anon msg or ooc whatever right? . as for the discord Do what you want this shit is getting out of hand and whatever i do makes me look bad i guess. The weird shit kk is accusing me of from the start was “going out of my way to dm femboys and brag about them being my next victim”, Brother the screenshot i sent to GAYBASERS was an obvious BOT on discord trying to make me commission a model… Please WAIT before giving me any sort of punishment, theres missing context and Mostly anybody can say that I’ve done nothing weird, I don’t genuinely act like “A sex pest” I treat mostly everybody in-game & in my kingdome server with respect. I don't rulebreak and if i DO, i always improve on what i did wrong Id like to publicly apologize to anyone i had offended/“creeped out” You having no priors is about the ONLY thing you have going for you, and your "apology" here makes it very hard to find any room for leniency. Had you actually been genuine you probably would have had better odds. In the end, I think you need to sit down and rethink how you want to continue here, and work on developing a proper filter. Just because someone can mute and block doesn't make nasty sexual comments okay. You are the problem, and you need to at the bare minimum control yourself better. You are a grown adult, please work on acting like one. +1 for a discord ban that can be appealed at a later date, and a 1mo ban. Initially with lack of priors I was going to lean on a lesser ban, but your comments/responses here show you need some time away. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/3/#findComment-169889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 12, 2025 Share Posted December 12, 2025 On that note im going to go ahead and ACCEPT this 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/3/#findComment-169892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts