Rainedrop Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 Hey I'm the wife here I really do not care about Expired making femboy jokes. I make lesbian jokes to my friends all the time and they know its not serious and know I'm not lesbian. If you get upset about someone making gay jokes towards you then you might actually be gay. Just a thought. 1 4 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 If you are not related to the report, not staff, or have nothing useful to share in direct relation to it, please do not post here. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) 52 minutes ago, Rainedrop said: Hey I'm the wife here I really do not care about Expired making femboy jokes. I make lesbian jokes to my friends all the time and they know its not serious and know I'm not lesbian. If you get upset about someone making gay jokes towards you then you might actually be gay. Just a thought. Are you in the dms of other girls being creepy though? To the point they have to get someone else to tell you to stop? Because the person its being done to is too uncomfortable to say it themselves? Edited December 10, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169762 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainedrop Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 11 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: Are you in the dms of other girls being creepy though? To the point they have to get someone else to tell you to stop? Because the person its being done to is too uncomfortable to say it themselves? How can you be too uncomfortable to speak up for yourself over the internet. Just block and move on, this is like the argument of cyber bullying, just close the computer. Also, if you don't deliberately tell someone your boundaries with humor that is on you. I tell people what I'm comfortable and not comfortable with humor wise and if they don't respect that then I block them. That simple. It is your responsibility to uphold your personal boundaries and draw the line. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 Just now, Rainedrop said: How can you be too uncomfortable to speak up for yourself over the internet. Just block and move on, this is like the argument of cyber bullying, just close the computer. Also, if you don't deliberately tell someone your boundaries with humor that is on you. I tell people what I'm comfortable and not comfortable with humor wise and if they don't respect that then I block them. That simple. It is your responsibility to uphold your personal boundaries and draw the line. I wont say anymore. But im sure I can talk for myself and others that it is really surprising to hear that this is your rebuttal to his behavior. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169764 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainedrop Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: I wont say anymore. But im sure I can talk for myself and others that it is really surprising to hear that this is your rebuttal to his behavior. It isn't surprising at all its basic common knowledge that you are responsible for holding up your personal boundaries. If it really made him that uncomfortable then block him. The button exists for a reason. It's the exact reason I don't hang out in the gay basers and kingdome discord. I do not like how they treat me so I remove myself from the situation like a normal functioning adult. Maybe KKstoner should do the same. Edited December 10, 2025 by Rainedrop 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169765 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted December 11, 2025 Share Posted December 11, 2025 +1 for 1month ban and +1 discord ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169774 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExpiredClorox Posted December 11, 2025 Share Posted December 11, 2025 Will i be able to try to Appeal my discord ban? or Could i be given a role where i cant type anywhere else except for important stuff like suggestions, I don’t think i want to use the text channels anymore.I have a headache Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169776 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExpiredClorox Posted December 11, 2025 Share Posted December 11, 2025 It’s depressing just waiting around till i get my inevitable 1 monthban or whatever Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169777 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 11, 2025 Share Posted December 11, 2025 20 minutes ago, ExpiredClorox said: Will i be able to try to Appeal my discord ban? or Could i be given a role where i cant type anywhere else except for important stuff like suggestions, I don’t think i want to use the text channels anymore.I have a headache Yes, discord bans are appealable. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/page/2/#findComment-169779 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts