Community Removal Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Community Removal Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Expiredclorox Why are you reporting this player?: Last night (December 8 2025) I had talked in discord about how expiredclorox adds femboys on discord to be weird while hes married, and since that he has talked about wanting to do such things to me, is talking about "my ass being easy to plow" and me having a fat ass from estrogen burgers, as far as i know the two in game screenshots he has been talked to about, but right after the sit he gets on the discord says he will block and not communicate with me anymore but then doubles down again saying he wants my bussy. He was timed out in discord for these things, talked to in game maybe 10 minutes ago now, but still cant stop himself from mentioning it afterwards And one odd thing is that he was saying these things in game but also said he didnt know i was community removal meaning he was just talking about this stuff under the assumption im not even online to see it, which makes it a little weirder this behavior is concerning and the day i decide to log on the server i have to deal with weird sexual harassment yes i made drama mongering anons bringing up his weird discord ventures that he brags about but he has already had staff intervention about it twice now and decided to double down again right after the second time Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No (Confirmed with staff member Boo that the anon was made by expiredclorox) https://imgur.com/a/Tl0FzKw 1 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) The doubling down in my opinion makes this a harder offense, already being timed out + The fact this is literal sexual harassment is a no bueno. I'm +1 FOR PUNISHMENT due to the repeated behavior after already being punished and asked to stop multiple times. Just forgive me for not being able to decide what kind of punishment. Edited December 10, 2025 by Chairman Chair the Chair Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted December 10, 2025 Author Share Posted December 10, 2025 1 minute ago, Mustard said: ts funny as fuck its obviously a joke I wouldnt mind if he was just being an asshole but im not comfortable with someone whos married irl being a weird creep to me and being bipolar one minute hes like i wont communicate with you anymore next minute hes saying i want this guys bussy 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) This player is super weird. All the stuff that he was saying in discord, (to the point he got timed out), saying in game, saying to you personally. It's extremely weird behavior that is not welcome here. Especially since this is NOT a 18 plus server. Focusing on the sexual harrassment thing to you, it seems this guy is a problem with others. I have had a player text me personally saying Expiredclorox makes them really uncomfortable/weirded out and to the point that they dont even wanna join the vc of a server they are in because he is so weird to them (saying sexual things). That alone in itself, and the constant stuff being said to you is enough for me. This behavior needs to stop and it is utterly disgusting. To add also doubling down on it? Where is the shame and humility. Me personally I am going to be for a 3 week ban for Harrassment. Like Ive said this behavior is disgusting and not welcome here. The fact this player continues to double down and keeps going shows they clearly are ill in the head or have some issues. To add seeing what this player has said to other players in private dms (Unwantingly to be clear) and other servers, it is obviously NOT some joke. +1 for 3w Ban for Harrassment Edited December 10, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 This type of behavior is not acceptable; you shouldn't be going around to other community members being a creep and saying overly vulgar things to them. It's been publicly mentioned that you are married which makes things even weirder... It really just looks like you are being a creep with no shame. based on the information given and your actions I'm going to be +1 for a 1mo Ban for Inappropriate Behavior (in game) I also don't feel like you should belong in the discord with the things you've said (including the messages you said in the discord) we don't really want people like that in this community. I'm also going to be +1 for a discord ban too. This is a screenshot of you saying something odd but also confirming you are married. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExpiredClorox Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 Look, all im going to say is look at KKStoners previous mentions on the forums he loves to try to blow things out of proportion.. I didn’t think this would come to this point the double down and this whole situation in general was all a gigantic joke, and shouldnt have been taken seriously. I will admit I took it a little far after I had stated I wouldn't mention/contact him but that was before I had seen ANON msgs he sent related to ME first, allegations along the lines of “Sex pest who cheats on his wife”. i didnt need to call a sit cus i didnt need to confirm who wrote the message cus pattern recognition, “this was after i had figured out he was “Community Removal” “ Dunker i think i know the player you’re referring to which they are in on the joke as of now ( icould be wrong about knowing this player but that’s irrelevant) Most of this stuff has happened (Out of Game) Titsrp general chat/GAYBASERS discord. and Personally I think this post is going to get dogpiled by whoever is out of the loop or individuals who are friends with KKstoner who are also in this other discord unrelated to the discord for the gmod server. I KNOw these jokes i make are quite odd and Im aware they make me look a certian way. Im active in the community IN-GAME and mostly anyone will tell you that i genuinely dont act this creepy persona that KK is saying i am. Im not saying two wrongs make a right but how-come ive seen people joke about way worse &do worse actions and get a slap on the wrist punishment? but all of a sudden its a big deal cus im that guy that plays King all day? NOBODY reached out to me to tell me KK was uncomfortable Except for Boo dragging me into sitland to tell me to to stop Interacting with KK due to the Anon i sent last night but that was after this whole thing died down “in-game”. KK is drama mongering, if he didnt want me to make jokes about him he shouldn’t have slandered me in General Chat/ANON IAm serious when it comes to accusations. Anyone of my friends can attest that I don’t creep them out and they pretty much make the same jokes I do so i don’t see the whole fuss. not to mention KKstoner is barely active in-game doesnt know me just knows me from whatever little fable he has in his silly;sad mind. I will continue to stand up for myself, I will discontinue the raunchy jokes, I Want to apologize to KKStoner for the fragility of his mind/feelings, I truly didn’t mean those words I said to you over discord infact I know nothing about you nor want to, ive never had malicious intentions towards you, aside from the silly responses so for you to think I’m harassing you is absurd. Nobody ever once told me to stop, Till Boo dragged into a sit (before this post was made) tbh you just wanted to see how far i’d go just to let me dig a hole. I have no priors so i don’t believe i deserve a 1-month in-game and i haven't gone out of my way to harass him ingame asides from an anon msg or ooc whatever right? . as for the discord Do what you want this shit is getting out of hand and whatever i do makes me look bad i guess. The weird shit kk is accusing me of from the start was “going out of my way to dm femboys and brag about them being my next victim”, Brother the screenshot i sent to GAYBASERS was an obvious BOT on discord trying to make me commission a model… Please WAIT before giving me any sort of punishment, theres missing context and Mostly anybody can say that I’ve done nothing weird, I don’t genuinely act like “A sex pest” I treat mostly everybody in-game & in my kingdome server with respect. I don't rulebreak and if i DO, i always improve on what i did wrong Id like to publicly apologize to anyone i had offended/“creeped out” Anything im missing? Please ask, https://tenor.com/view/dr-disrespect-disrespect-unfaithful-transparent-omegalul-gif-13464158 -This message was written on IPhone 11 1 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted December 10, 2025 Author Share Posted December 10, 2025 8 minutes ago, ExpiredClorox said: Look, all im going to say is look at KKStoners previous mentions on the forums he loves to try to blow things out of proportion.. I didn’t think this would come to this point the double down and this whole situation in general was all a gigantic joke, and shouldnt have been taken seriously. I will admit I took it a little far after I had stated I wouldn't mention/contact him but that was before I had seen ANON msgs he sent related to ME first, allegations along the lines of “Sex pest who cheats on his wife”. i didnt need to call a sit cus i didnt need to confirm who wrote the message cus pattern recognition, “this was after i had figured out he was “Community Removal” “ Dunker i think i know the player you’re referring to which they are in on the joke as of now ( icould be wrong about knowing this player but that’s irrelevant) Most of this stuff has happened (Out of Game) Titsrp general chat/GAYBASERS discord. and Personally I think this post is going to get dogpiled by whoever is out of the loop or individuals who are friends with KKstoner who are also in this other discord unrelated to the discord for the gmod server. I KNOw these jokes i make are quite odd and Im aware they make me look a certian way. Im active in the community IN-GAME and mostly anyone will tell you that i genuinely dont act this creepy persona that KK is saying i am. Im not saying two wrongs make a right but how-come ive seen people joke about way worse &do worse actions and get a slap on the wrist punishment? but all of a sudden its a big deal cus im that guy that plays King all day? NOBODY reached out to me to tell me KK was uncomfortable Except for Boo dragging me into sitland to tell me to to stop Interacting with KK due to the Anon i sent last night but that was after this whole thing died down “in-game”. KK is drama mongering, if he didnt want me to make jokes about him he shouldn’t have slandered me in General Chat/ANON IAm serious when it comes to accusations. Anyone of my friends can attest that I don’t creep them out and they pretty much make the same jokes I do so i don’t see the whole fuss. not to mention KKstoner is barely active in-game doesnt know me just knows me from whatever little fable he has in his silly;sad mind. I will continue to stand up for myself, I will discontinue the raunchy jokes, I Want to apologize to KKStoner for the fragility of his mind/feelings, I truly didn’t mean those words I said to you over discord infact I know nothing about you nor want to, ive never had malicious intentions towards you, aside from the silly responses so for you to think I’m harassing you is absurd. Nobody ever once told me to stop, Till Boo dragged into a sit (before this post was made) tbh you just wanted to see how far i’d go just to let me dig a hole. I have no priors so i don’t believe i deserve a 1-month in-game and i haven't gone out of my way to harass him ingame asides from an anon msg or ooc whatever right? . as for the discord Do what you want this shit is getting out of hand and whatever i do makes me look bad i guess. The weird shit kk is accusing me of from the start was “going out of my way to dm femboys and brag about them being my next victim”, Brother the screenshot i sent to GAYBASERS was an obvious BOT on discord trying to make me commission a model… Please WAIT before giving me any sort of punishment, theres missing context and Mostly anybody can say that I’ve done nothing weird, I don’t genuinely act like “A sex pest” I treat mostly everybody in-game & in my kingdome server with respect. I don't rulebreak and if i DO, i always improve on what i did wrong Id like to publicly apologize to anyone i had offended/“creeped out” Anything im missing? Please ask, https://tenor.com/view/dr-disrespect-disrespect-unfaithful-transparent-omegalul-gif-13464158 -This message was written on IPhone 11 Let me sexually harass the guy that called me out for weird behavior but hey its just a joke that he is blowing out if proportion, like i said before you are the one who confirmed all the stuff i said so its not even slander u just rolled with it and you are just clapping back like a moron with all you know how to do (be weird) if your idea of jokes involve just constantly talking about wanting to fuck someone maybe you should take some time to reflect also its so weird you have changed the narrative about me being in game or not multiple times now so which is it? Did you know i was playing and you just started saying you want to fuck me to get a rise and you were just lying saying you had no idea or did you not know i was playing and was just talking about how you would like to fuck me while you think im not even on Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169719 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted December 10, 2025 Author Share Posted December 10, 2025 14 minutes ago, ExpiredClorox said: Look, all im going to say is look at KKStoners previous mentions on the forums he loves to try to blow things out of proportion.. I didn’t think this would come to this point the double down and this whole situation in general was all a gigantic joke, and shouldnt have been taken seriously. I will admit I took it a little far after I had stated I wouldn't mention/contact him but that was before I had seen ANON msgs he sent related to ME first, allegations along the lines of “Sex pest who cheats on his wife”. i didnt need to call a sit cus i didnt need to confirm who wrote the message cus pattern recognition, “this was after i had figured out he was “Community Removal” “ Dunker i think i know the player you’re referring to which they are in on the joke as of now ( icould be wrong about knowing this player but that’s irrelevant) Most of this stuff has happened (Out of Game) Titsrp general chat/GAYBASERS discord. and Personally I think this post is going to get dogpiled by whoever is out of the loop or individuals who are friends with KKstoner who are also in this other discord unrelated to the discord for the gmod server. I KNOw these jokes i make are quite odd and Im aware they make me look a certian way. Im active in the community IN-GAME and mostly anyone will tell you that i genuinely dont act this creepy persona that KK is saying i am. Im not saying two wrongs make a right but how-come ive seen people joke about way worse &do worse actions and get a slap on the wrist punishment? but all of a sudden its a big deal cus im that guy that plays King all day? NOBODY reached out to me to tell me KK was uncomfortable Except for Boo dragging me into sitland to tell me to to stop Interacting with KK due to the Anon i sent last night but that was after this whole thing died down “in-game”. KK is drama mongering, if he didnt want me to make jokes about him he shouldn’t have slandered me in General Chat/ANON IAm serious when it comes to accusations. Anyone of my friends can attest that I don’t creep them out and they pretty much make the same jokes I do so i don’t see the whole fuss. not to mention KKstoner is barely active in-game doesnt know me just knows me from whatever little fable he has in his silly;sad mind. I will continue to stand up for myself, I will discontinue the raunchy jokes, I Want to apologize to KKStoner for the fragility of his mind/feelings, I truly didn’t mean those words I said to you over discord infact I know nothing about you nor want to, ive never had malicious intentions towards you, aside from the silly responses so for you to think I’m harassing you is absurd. Nobody ever once told me to stop, Till Boo dragged into a sit (before this post was made) tbh you just wanted to see how far i’d go just to let me dig a hole. I have no priors so i don’t believe i deserve a 1-month in-game and i haven't gone out of my way to harass him ingame asides from an anon msg or ooc whatever right? . as for the discord Do what you want this shit is getting out of hand and whatever i do makes me look bad i guess. The weird shit kk is accusing me of from the start was “going out of my way to dm femboys and brag about them being my next victim”, Brother the screenshot i sent to GAYBASERS was an obvious BOT on discord trying to make me commission a model… Please WAIT before giving me any sort of punishment, theres missing context and Mostly anybody can say that I’ve done nothing weird, I don’t genuinely act like “A sex pest” I treat mostly everybody in-game & in my kingdome server with respect. I don't rulebreak and if i DO, i always improve on what i did wrong Id like to publicly apologize to anyone i had offended/“creeped out” Anything im missing? Please ask, https://tenor.com/view/dr-disrespect-disrespect-unfaithful-transparent-omegalul-gif-13464158 -This message was written on IPhone 11 And the fact you are just calling me fragile while you said all this stuff simply because i called out weird behavior yet you didnt deny any of the weird behavior i mentioned, continued the behavior, and said you have no shame in it. did it ever occur to you that maybe if your tea is clocked maybe you should try and not prove their point???? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 33 minutes ago, ExpiredClorox said: I KNOw these jokes i make are quite odd and Im aware they make me look a certian way. Im active in the community IN-GAME and mostly anyone will tell you that i genuinely dont act this creepy persona that KK is saying i am. Im not saying two wrongs make a right but how-come ive seen people joke about way worse &do worse actions and get a slap on the wrist punishment? but all of a sudden its a big deal cus im that guy that plays King all day? You are being obviously creepy and vulgar, at what point does the joke end? What you said has been said even if you say it was a "joke" you still came off as weird. And yeah, we all know people say vulgar shit on here but that doesn't mean you should say it too? Quote I have no priors so i don’t believe i deserve a 1-month in-game and i haven't gone out of my way to harass him ingame asides from an anon msg or ooc whatever right? . as for the discord Do what you want this shit is getting out of hand and whatever i do makes me look bad i guess. The weird shit kk is accusing me of from the start was “going out of my way to dm femboys and brag about them being my next victim”, Brother the screenshot i sent to GAYBASERS was an obvious BOT on discord trying to make me commission a model… Please WAIT before giving me any sort of punishment, theres missing context and Mostly anybody can say that I’ve done nothing weird, I don’t genuinely act like “A sex pest” I treat mostly everybody in-game & in my kingdome server with respect. I don't rulebreak and if i DO, i always improve on what i did wrong There are other screenshots of you being weird. if anyone looks at these screenshots the first thing they are going to think is that you are a creep. and as a side note what you say outside of the in-game chat and titsrp discord can still come back to haunt you. if you just type your name in the titsrp discord you'll see all the odd things you've said. Also, as for why I am voting for a 1mo ban in game is because it's been done in the past for another person who was being creepy in discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 +1 for a 1mo Ban for Inappropriate Behavior (in game) and a ban from the discord. All has been said so their isn’t much more to say here other then that this is creepy behavior, and should not be something that’s happening at all, even as a joke. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24258-expiredclorox-sexual-harrasment-and-doubling-down-again-after-saying-he-will-stop/#findComment-169736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts