Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

 

On the other hand, Piklas, I have previously talked to you about using the wheelchair to exploit. Fingerer kidnapped you about a week or two ago, and you used the wheelchair to exploit through the propblocked shipping container and escape. Granted, you did this because I was the only staff online and had a big sit backlog, so you didn't want to stay trapped. I didn't punish you, even though you easily could've just waited until time ran out on the kidnap to suicide. In addition, you were recently reported in that other thread by Pittsburgh for the same thing, but during a kingdom assassination. He did not have enough proof and so the report was dropped, but I think at the very least given both situations, and the fact that you're an OG player, you knew exactly what you were doing here. In addition, you only spawned in and sat in the wheelchair after being attacked a second time. Because of this, I will also be a supporting a warning on you for wheelchair exploiting.

The reason I responded to that report the way that I did was because there was literally 0 context whatsoever to the picture of the wheelchair. I was in the kingdom before as the king and was doing a bunch of stuff. I know for a fact that I never spawned a wheelchair to get past anything while I was trying to assassinate the current king. Being warned for literally nothing but a picture of a wheelchair is so insanely ridiculous and can be compared to warning someone based off a photo of the killfeed. If pittsburghguins had reported me yesterday when there were 6 staff members online (the only time i was online yesterday) including you I could show my recording. Do you not think that he was taking a picture of a random wheelchair I had placed some time before he was king and reported me? Do you not think there is a chance I accidentally pressed my wheelchair bind (v) by accident while trying to respawn with space button? 
All in all this should be on the other report but warning me when the evidence is so incredible lackluster that I can't even decipher when it could possibly have happened is insane and a horrible precedent to set. If it is the case I will begin reporting people with the worst evidence possible and show this as the precedent for quality of evidence required for punishment. The reason why good evidence is required is so that people (pittsburghguins) don't have the opportunity to lie in reports.

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

The reason I responded to that report the way that I did was because there was literally 0 context whatsoever to the picture of the wheelchair. I was in the kingdom before as the king and was doing a bunch of stuff. I know for a fact that I never spawned a wheelchair to get past anything while I was trying to assassinate the current king. Being warned for literally nothing but a picture of a wheelchair is so insanely ridiculous and can be compared to warning someone based off a photo of the killfeed. If pittsburghguins had reported me yesterday when there were 6 staff members online (the only time i was online yesterday) including you I could show my recording. Do you not think that he was taking a picture of a random wheelchair I had placed some time before he was king and reported me? Do you not think there is a chance I accidentally pressed my wheelchair bind (v) by accident while trying to respawn with space button? 
All in all this should be on the other report but warning me when the evidence is so incredible lackluster that I can't even decipher when it could possibly have happened is insane and a horrible precedent to set. If it is the case I will begin reporting people with the worst evidence possible and show this as the precedent for quality of evidence required for punishment. The reason why good evidence is required is so that people (pittsburghguins) don't have the opportunity to lie in reports.

The warning I am voting for on you here has only marginal relation to the Pittsburgh situation and serves only as some extra context. Are you claiming that in the Fingerer situation you didn’t clip through the wall to exit the kidnapping? And in the current situation you did not use the wheelchair to avoid taking damage?

  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

The warning I am voting for on you here has only marginal relation to the Pittsburgh situation and serves only as some extra context. Are you claiming that in the Fingerer situation you didn’t clip through the wall to exit the kidnapping? And in the current situation you did not use the wheelchair to avoid taking damage?

I do not know when or how the wheelchair was in the kingdom, for all i know that picture isn't even in the kingdom but somewhere else on the map. I know for a fact that I never spawned a wheelchair when I was trying to assassinate the king. 

 

Here's a almost identical picture to what he posted, except it's at the fucking BEACH

17I5JKu.png

bw99sih.png

12 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

I do not know when or how the wheelchair was in the kingdom, for all i know that picture isn't even in the kingdom but somewhere else on the map. I know for a fact that I never spawned a wheelchair when I was trying to assassinate the king. 

 

Here's a almost identical picture to what he posted, except it's at the fucking BEACH

17I5JKu.png

bw99sih.png

Even without the wheelchair in the kingdom thing I’d still be pushing for a warn based off the other two things I said. If you want to keep arguing this please refer to those two incidents ❤️

5 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

Even without the wheelchair in the kingdom thing I’d still be pushing for a warn based off the other two things I said. If you want to keep arguing this please refer to those two incidents ❤️

The "situation you're currently in" is a nothingburger and just me getting into a wheelchair and typing to darkendg. You should have read the report and regarded the evidence before roping that in. The other situation was over 2 weeks ago and decided in a sit by you that you didn't want to punish me because of the surrounding situations (me getting prop blocked). If there is a rule that people can't report someone for issues that are over 2 weeks old I don't think mods should be changing their punishments 2 weeks later because someone posted a random picture of a wheelchair on the forums. 

Personally I'm gonna have to be +1 for a 3d rather than a one day because darken has had 2 other reports accepted for various misbehaviors, and I feel it really should be common sense that gunning them down like that without a valid rp reason isn't ok. Especially because "they had a report on me" that just feels petty and looking for a reason to kill someone out of spite tbh. As a long time staff/community member, a lot of issues are popping up in a very short span time. I think it would really be a good idea to go through the rules again, and maybe take a short break to avoid any further misunderstandings of the rules.

 

Edited by Blue.
1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Personally I'm gonna have to be +1 for a 3d rather than a one day because darken has had 2 other reports accepted for various misbehaviors, and I feel it really should be common sense that gunning them down like that without a valid rp reason isn't ok. Especially because "they had a report on me" that just feels petty and looking for a reason to kill someone out of spite tbh. As a long time staff/community member, a lot of issues are popping up in a very short span time. I think it would really be a good idea to go through the rules again, and maybe take a short break to avoid any further misunderstandings of the rules.

 

#1: Only complete morons think that you are immune to damage while in a wheelchair. This rumor will not be spread on my behalf. You can blow it up with a single shovel and the person inside basically insantly dies. On top of that you can battering ram it to get people out of the wheelchair. 

#2 I already explained why I believed it was justified for me to come back in the original post. Please read it before posting 2 paragraphs.

Edited by Blue.
1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Going back is not justified, and just because the vehicle can be destroyed doesn't mean you should use it to avoid damage. I am merely bringing up where you did wrong in this situation. You could have made your sit and either pm'd or asked them in ooc. We tell players all the time this is how these things are supposed to be handled, doesn't make sense to go for max punishment on darken because he should have known better without at least acknowledging you too should have known better. Darken was clearly worse in terms of what he did to you, but you also made some slip ups here.

Which rp scenario was I returning to which would constitute nlr? 

I did call a sit and the literal only moderator on saw it in front of him, then denied the sit.

Getting into a wheelchair is not fucking exploiting and has never been and will never be considered exploiting unless you (the administrator who decided to spread my personal info to between 10k-150k discord members) ((no apology)) (((doubled down in dms)))((((no punishment)))) decide to change that. There are so many ways to get someone out of a vehicle if you don't want them inside of it. You people are making a problem out of something that has quite literally never been a problem for anyone before you. Play the fucking game.

 

On top of all that whos damage am I even "avoiding"? The Mr Bones who shot me twice (RDM) or the gru who 5 second kidnapped me then made me stuck inside of DarkenDG on purpose (failrp)? How come none of those people made a sit and even weirder, how come none of the admins who want to punish me for it want to punish those 2 people? I obviously didn't report them because they were just being silly, not malicious and they obviously didn't report me because they also didn't see anything malicious.

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
adding context

Edited to clarify: Piklas is entirely innocent here and it is acceptable to return to the person who killed you if it was RDM. Apologies as we are having to unlearn MANY things that were unfortunately taught/engrained into staff that ended up being lies and false rules. Bear with us through these trying times as we work to better educate ourselves and fix the long-term damage this has caused. 

My apologies piklas, I would never want to accuse you of wrong doings falsely, I respect you and your efforts to point out the truths, and sympathize with your frustrations. I appreciate everything you are doing, and it certainly helps, thank you :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...