1-800-Suicide Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: DarkenDG STEAM_0:0:421250280 and F___ STEAM_0:1:79271283 Why are you reporting this player?: This happened about 6 days ago I am reporting DarkenDG for RDM. He warned me for standing near him in public then killed me. If I were to speculate I think he was looking for an excuse to RDM me because he was lying and shit talking me to a moderator or it was because he was frustrated that I had caught him exploiting. I am reporting F___ for being biased towards DarkenDG as I believe a former admin, multi-time staff member, and longtime player should know that people cannot warn someone for being near them and talking to them in public. Denying the sit for "He warned you to leave" is either a willing blind eye to the rules in order to help someone avoid rightful punishment or possibly worse, he is an out of tune staff member who doesn't know the rules. I am reporting this late simply because I forgot to, I was planning to report it on the day but I was doing other things which made me forget. Another report on DarkenDG for RDM made me remember. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes DO NOT warn people for general actions such as walking down the street, looking at them or being near them My clip was taken with a bugged software that doesn't catch audio so the things DarkenDG was saying was not captured. You may say why did he go back instead of waiting for the sit to be taken but I believe I was justified in doing so because at the time DarkenDG was trying to convince the admin that I was evil and player targeting him because I witnessed him exploiting and told him I was going to report him for it. 2 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) Hey Piklas, this video is pretty clear cut. Although I dont know why this one doesnt have audio since all your other clips always do. Either way its not like your mic lit up near him so its not like you said anything. Anyway would you be able to show proof of when this happened. Maybe the date when this file was created since it does look old which you also admitted. I just wanna make sure its not too old before making my decision. Edited November 25, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168951 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 I have no excuses here, I had forgotten this specific rule and was just going off of common sense with the warning system. This is not a justified reason for ignoring your sit and I see that now. I shouldn't have accepted the sit at all without having gone through and double checking the rules before coming to any judgement and I accept whatever fate is voted on me by my peers. Also yes Darken did RDM you here and should have known better. Also also for some context, Darken wasn't trying to slander you as an evil guy he was just asking if I thought it was an exploit, which before I knew the context of the report I assumed just being able to see it in general not the way he was using it, which was very much so exploiting. +1 for 3d IRDM ban for Darken, as he has been around long enough to know better. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 18 minutes ago, F___ said: I have no excuses here, I had forgotten this specific rule and was just going off of common sense with the warning system. This is not a justified reason for ignoring your sit and I see that now. I shouldn't have accepted the sit at all without having gone through and double checking the rules before coming to any judgement and I accept whatever fate is voted on me by my peers. Also yes Darken did RDM you here and should have known better. Also also for some context, Darken wasn't trying to slander you as an evil guy he was just asking if I thought it was an exploit, which before I knew the context of the report I assumed just being able to see it in general not the way he was using it, which was very much so exploiting. +1 for 3d IRDM ban for Darken, as he has been around long enough to know better. Pretty decent response, I don't really have much to say to you other than for the future don't be hasty when clicking "accept" on any ticket I know you just got back into the groove of staffing after a couple months but it's always best to take your time with ALL tickets. As for Darken I'm going to be +1 for a 3d Ban for IRDM since he has a valid report up against him which results in a warning so that would be his recent prior. (Also I'm sure this clip is within the 2w mark) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) its a coincidence that your audio is messed up i remember it i was tell you you to go away cuz i didnt want you near me cuz you made a report about me so i just the e menu warn you you didnt go away so its no rdm and you came right back to the place knowing you are breaking nlr so i feel you should get punish for that also can someone talk to me before everyone start instantly +1 me for a ban and I try to get my side of the story Edited November 25, 2025 by DarkenDG Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168961 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 Well if F can remember this clearly than im going to just make my decision. Again Darken has been here for long time and knows very well you can't do this. The clip is very clear cut. +1 for 3d IRDM Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168962 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) with the other reports on him already and the fact Darken has been here long enough to know the rules, he should know he cant just kill someone who just showed up and is standing near him. This is clear rdm and i will be +1 for 1d IRDM Ban Edited November 25, 2025 by AflictoGaming Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 accept the report there is no way i wont be banned so just ban me right now 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 25, 2025 Author Share Posted November 25, 2025 47 minutes ago, DarkenDG said: its a coincidence that your audio is messed up i remember it i was tell you you to go away cuz i didnt want you near me cuz you made a report about me so i just the e menu warn you you didnt go away so its no rdm and you came right back to the place knowing you are breaking nlr so i feel you should get punish for that also can someone talk to me before everyone start instantly +1 me for a ban and I try to get my side of the story Hello. I would also believe it was suspicious if someone was submitting clips without audio if there is a pattern of posting clips with audio. I have switched over to a different software on top of instant replay which I mainly use now but when the clip was taken I was still getting used to the software and probably instinctually pressed alt+f10. There are other clips that I have posted without audio due to the bug in that software which were to my detriment, which you may not have seen. Feel free to look through my posts and find them. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168966 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, DarkenDG said: its a coincidence that your audio is messed up i remember it i was tell you you to go away cuz i didnt want you near me cuz you made a report about me so i just the e menu warn you you didnt go away so its no rdm and you came right back to the place knowing you are breaking nlr so i feel you should get punish for that also can someone talk to me before everyone start instantly +1 me for a ban and I try to get my side of the story Hey Darken, so the reason that this is considered RDM is because Piklas had not yet done anything to you before you e-menu warned him (he was a citizen and his first msg hadn't even gone through when you warned him). The rules state: DO NOT warn people for general actions such as walking down the street, looking at them or being near them. This would fall under simply being near you, and had he started arguing with you, I am of the opinion that it would have been reasonable to eventually warn him away from you (but I have been told that even this would not be allowed). The better solution would have been to just kidnap and kill him, then after that it would have been considered NLR if he returned. I will be going with a one day ban on Darken rather than three as others have said. This is due to the fact that Darken's prior warn was applied after this situation occurred, and therefore he did not realize he should be more careful to not get another violation. On the other hand, Piklas, I have previously talked to you about using the wheelchair to exploit. Fingerer kidnapped you about a week or two ago, and you used the wheelchair to exploit through the propblocked shipping container and escape. Granted, you did this because I was the only staff online and had a big sit backlog, so you didn't want to stay trapped. I didn't punish you, even though you easily could've just waited until time ran out on the kidnap to suicide. In addition, you were recently reported in that other thread by Pittsburgh for the same thing, but during a kingdom assassination. He did not have enough proof and so the report was dropped, but I think at the very least given both situations, and the fact that you're an OG player, you knew exactly what you were doing here. In addition, you only spawned in and sat in the wheelchair after being attacked a second time. Because of this, I will also be a supporting a warning on you for wheelchair exploiting. Please be aware that this warning applies to all types of wheelchair exploiting, including avoiding damage, preventing afk check, clipping through walls, and preventing autodemotions. I also want to note that even if you think you have been RDMed, please do not return to the conversation that you were falsely removed from. Please just wait for the sit to be taken next time before coming back. Darken, I'd recommend either going with the kidnap route like I recommended above, or requesting a restraining order between you and Piklas to prevent such a situation for next time. Edited November 25, 2025 by Blacnova 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24159-report-on-darkendg-and-f___/#findComment-168969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts