1-800-Suicide Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: In profile Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:603816770 Why are you reporting this player?: He first falsely fired me from cop and then made a false voteban against me for "prop bloc" when I had 0 props on. Not only was there a staff member online but Blacnova had also told him earlier the same day to stop making votebans when staff are online. Blacnova did bring him to a sit for the voteban but i'm assuming it was only for making one with staff on. I would like to add that it was a blatantly false voteban because I had 0 props down and the last props I had down was a mayor's office dupe, which was obviously not there once a new mayor had been voted in. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes There is another report up on him for making false votebans and with the fact that he was making votebans earlier to the degree that blacnova had to tell him to stop, I think that a permanent vote restriction is needed on this person 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 23, 2025 Share Posted November 23, 2025 Yeah, he's 100% false votebanning. +1 for Voterestrict/Warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-168782 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 23, 2025 Share Posted November 23, 2025 That's a votekick, not a voteban. And there were people previously complaining about piklas having props in PD, his responses made it seem like he actually did have props there, but he apparently didn't. I accidentally votekicked the wrong person, and without making a sit. Sorry. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-168842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 24, 2025 Share Posted November 24, 2025 (edited) I know you two have been feuding with each other but you should be more careful with your vote bans and vote kicks. Especially if a staff is on and told you to chill with making them. Remember to always follow the rules of votebans and vote kicks. Make 3 sits if 3 sits are not taken then go to forums or make the kick or ban. Because of your recent verbals and warn for abuse of vote system I will be for a 1 month vote restrict. +1 for 1 month vote restrict. I wanted to add for other staff that fingerer has a warn for vote abuse on the 22nd and a verbal for vote abuse on the 24th. Just saying if people forget to check and why I think a month is suffice. Edited November 25, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-168898 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 On 11/23/2025 at 10:22 AM, Mustard said: That's a votekick, not a voteban. And there were people previously complaining about piklas having props in PD, his responses made it seem like he actually did have props there, but he apparently didn't. I accidentally votekicked the wrong person, and without making a sit. Sorry. So you made a decision with no evidence? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-168997 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 Along with this other report on you, this seems very targeted. Twice now, along with 2 previous punishments you have misused our system. I am +1 for a month restriction and a warn with the next vote abuse punishment resulting in a permanent loss of the vote system. If you can not use our vote system properly, then you won't be able to use it entirely. I highly suggest you look into what is and isn't acceptable to just throw votes at. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-168998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 I have told Fingerer time and time again to stop abusing this system and yet he cannot seem to learn, likely as he has not yet received any sort of official reprimand beyond a warning (as I didn't know at the time that moderators had voterestrict access). This, alongside Piklas' other report makes me also in favor of a warning and 1 month voterestrict for both threads combined. I was refraining from voting on these threads following my warning on him a few days ago, but even just yesterday he was starting votemutes/bans when he shouldn't have been. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-169002 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 Again, let me clarify that this was a votekick that didn't go through. I saw in an OOC message earlier that someone asked PIklas to delete his props in PD, to which he replied "No". This made me believe that he had props in PD and I'm pretty sure I made a sit about it and it was not taken. I learned after that the props were actually from "GoatNuts" or a new player. I only reacted the way I did because of how Piklas worded his response to another complaint (the request in ooc from someone else asking Piklas to remove his props), which made me think he really did have props down there, and I stuck with that assumption because he was previously mayor that day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-169031 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 You need to be more careful with the use of this system, and I hope this restriction helps you to understand that. User will receive a 1-month voterestriction and a warn for abuse of the vote system. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24134-falsely-fird-and-false-vote-ban/#findComment-169033 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts