1-800-Suicide Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: In profile Who are you reporting?: Kirbypuff10 STEAM_0:0:581724226 Why are you reporting this player?: I was playing mayor and I just see him noclipping around in pd. I would also like to add that previously today he brought me to a sit as a "witness" and had no clue about the NLR rules. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoyousPuffball Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 (edited) i was on my way to unarrest someone that i watched get arrested for standing on the sidewalk doing nothing Edited November 21, 2025 by JoyousPuffball Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoyousPuffball Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 they had gotten auto wanted by judge Gabe just being they were a crip even though they had not done anything Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoyousPuffball Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 also i know about NLR rules but the way that the person was typing it got me confused 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 Yeah, I would not recommend using noclip, it's preferable to teleport via !spectate after changing job to Staff On Duty. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168705 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 So it seems like Kirby was just going about a ticket in a silly way, but I don't think they were trying to do anything malicious. I think just a quick reminder on how these situations should be handled without noclip would be good enough 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 ACCEPTED it will be handled (but how you ask) ((its a secret)) 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24126-kirbypuff10-noclip-abuse/#findComment-168752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts