1-800-Suicide Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Gerbert Bergstein STEAM_0:1:98722713 Czaro STEAM_0:1:39199300 Michael Rosenberg STEAM_0:0:210915555 Why are you reporting this player?: They were being quite antisemitic in the global chat. There was no staff on so I made vote mutes, some of which did not go through. Michael rosenberg STEAM_0:0:210915555 was doing it in anon after being vote muted. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Nicholas fuentes is a prominant antisemite/neo-nazi Edited November 20, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide they said more things while writing this report 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Yeah, I won't lie some of these are pretty bad. This definitely crosses a line beyond just being a little jab and is straight up just targetted harrassment Gerbert Bergstein has already recently received a ban for pedophilic accusations, but I'd also be down to give him a +1 warn for player toxicity. Czaro was also going beyond overboard for no real reason, so I'd also be down for a +1 warn for player toxicity as well. The only one I'm not 100% sure about is Micheal, since I'm really not 100% sure who Nicholas J Fuentes is beyond just a right wing extremist, but if there's anything you could add about that since I'm not completely informed I'd appreciate it! For now though, the first two players have absolutely warranted warns on both ends for their behavior. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/#findComment-168511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Just want to note that the text screen is ok. Same thing as shouting out any political commentator. Comments about Israel are also perfectly ok, there is no difference between that and insulting America/European countries. The rest is not. I already banned Gerbert earlier today for Pedo accusations against Piklas, but a warn is still necessary for this as well imo. +1 for player tox warns on all three as none have priors Edited November 21, 2025 by Blacnova 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/#findComment-168512 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Yeah this is some groyper bullshit. +1 for Player Toxicity Warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/#findComment-168527 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 +1 for Player Tox warn This has gotten really bad recently, I'm down for a warn on both parties. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/#findComment-168530 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 Right, I'll be approving this and giving all three a warn for Player Toxicity. APPROVED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24106-multiple-antisemites/#findComment-168706 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts