1-800-Suicide Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: DarkenDG STEAM_0:0:421250280 Why are you reporting this player?: He was exploiting to look through the floor of kingdom, and keeping tabs on the king. He made the excuse of "everyone can do this" which obviously isn't a valid excuse to exploit. He was actively reporting on the kings movements while they seemed to be planning to raid. Also there were no staff on to take my sit about this. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Edited November 19, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 so are we suppose to ban everyone that looks up near the kingdom portal cuz that is a lot of bans and its not fault that you can see if i has been broken ever since rubik moved the portal back from beach to fountain. i have reported this to rubik and i know others have too but you targeting me and trying to get me banned specifically shows that you are targeting me and being malicious about it. and you can see in the video i wasnt the only one looking up cuz there is a lot of players that do it and you say that you dont do it but anyone can say that as well so instead of trying to only ban me go ban the whole server OR demand rubik to fix it if the mods want to talk to me ingame or a vc i am willing to talk but i dont want to have any more discussion on this forum due to me knowing terry and other members of hivemind/noob basers will come on here and try to bend the story or be disrespectful i hope you have a good day and i hope the mods make the right chose on this matter 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168324 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 19, 2025 Author Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) 59 minutes ago, DarkenDG said: so are we suppose to ban everyone that looks up near the kingdom portal cuz that is a lot of bans and its not fault that you can see if i has been broken ever since rubik moved the portal back from beach to fountain. i have reported this to rubik and i know others have too but you targeting me and trying to get me banned specifically shows that you are targeting me and being malicious about it. and you can see in the video i wasnt the only one looking up cuz there is a lot of players that do it and you say that you dont do it but anyone can say that as well so instead of trying to only ban me go ban the whole server OR demand rubik to fix it if the mods want to talk to me ingame or a vc i am willing to talk but i dont want to have any more discussion on this forum due to me knowing terry and other members of hivemind/noob basers will come on here and try to bend the story or be disrespectful i hope you have a good day and i hope the mods make the right chose on this matter "bro its not my fault I HAVE TO look straight up and zoom in then report on the kings movement to the people who arenot exploiting" Just because you reported it doesn't mean you have to abuse an exploit to raid. Several people me included have raided the kingdom recently without exploiting. And btw i was doing different shit at the time (as you can probably notice from the video). If you werent talking i game about how you were exploiting i probably wouldnt notice. The other guy in the clip i didnt notice until now and idk who that is but he should also be banned. Edited November 19, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168325 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) In my opinion, this is considered a glitch/exploit. In the rules, it states DO report bugs/exploits! Using them to your own advantage and not reporting them will have you banned. He is very knowingly breaking the rules and admitting to it in the clip and using it to see where the king is putting his dupe down etc, just because its well known doesn't mean it should be used. Darken is well known in the community and does know the rules and has a fair amount of prior warns. I hope this glitch should hopefully be patched somewhat soon. I don't think he should be banned for this, but possibly a warning. I am +1 for a warning for exploiting - abusing glitch Edited November 20, 2025 by z0mbie Snake 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168327 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 This is not exploiting, he's using the portal as it was intended (to see through it). If I need to make changed to the portal I may decide to do that in the future. The reason it sometimes doesn't draw props which may obscure your view is for performance reasons but it's totally intended that you can see players through it. There's no evidence of darken participating in any raid as you implied and standing near the portal and looking around is not a bannable offense. I'm going to reopen this report and add a follow up. After talking to piklas about what the report is actually about, I realized I was under the impression that he was looking through the portal itself, he is not. He's using a glitch in the PVS simulation system that allows you to see props and players through the portal. He's actually looking up at the sky while standing near the portal (which enables this system) . I would actually consider this the same as looking through a wall in third person so I will reopen this and leave it up to staff to determine if there's any evidence that he's using this glitch to gain a PVP advantage, Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168553 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 21, 2025 Author Share Posted November 21, 2025 (edited) While talking to rubik and rewatching my full clip I realized DarkenDG was talking about things in the kingdom which corroborate that he was planning a raid. At the start of this clip he talks about how one of the cameras is blocked by his deployable shield, presumably from a previous raid attempt that I was not online for. At 00:20 DarkenDG asks who the king's assassin is. I'm assuming this is either to know who to protect during a raid attempt or to figure out if someone outside of his raiding party is currently occupying the job. At 01:10 the original issue from my first clip is shown. Talking about where the king is going and whether or not his dupe is down. While he says later on that he isn't planning to raid that is after I have confronted him. I believe that the things DarkenDG was talking about before I confronted him is enough evidence to say that he was 1. Planning to raid the kingdom (again) 2. Exploiting to gain a PVP advantage in that raid. Also incase it wasn't obvious, the voteban at the end did not go through. Edited November 21, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 So Rubik has patched this for next reset and it should be fixed, as for darken this is definitely exploiting, and I misunderstood at first what the actual expoit was, but I am +1 for a warn at minimum. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 Yeah, this is 100% exploiting. People used to do this shit some other ways, but it also got patched some time ago. +1 for Warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168597 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 I had already explained to Darken in a sit since he requested to speak to me about this report and if abusing the glitch in the kingdom portal was exploiting, and I had told him this would be considered exploiting. I will also be +1 For a warn for Exploiting. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 24, 2025 Share Posted November 24, 2025 I feel as this wouldnt be as bad if he wasnt making callouts. However this is textbook exploitation. +1 warn for Exploiting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24085-darkendg-exploiting/#findComment-168899 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts