1-800-Suicide Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Sid The Senior Crosby / Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199873083625 alt of https://steamcommunity.com/id/F___ Why are you reporting this player?: This is clearly an alt, It logged in and stole my name. I suggest Freeing the rp name and alt checking the alt, then giving the main account a warning. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561199873083625 Only friend is Who is linked to Edited November 17, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 1 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 17, 2025 Author Share Posted November 17, 2025 Just seen that this guy is staff too. Wow. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 17, 2025 Author Share Posted November 17, 2025 Just to make sure all the new staff know there is precedent for this. I changed my name to nanights earlier this year while @Autisimo Maki was online and a staff member told me I could not have the name regardless of him not using it for years, let alone a few days in my case to not get orbited permanently on my main account. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168202 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 I don't think @F___ would have done this maliciously, but I agree that your username should be returned to you or at least cleared from his alt (if it is in fact his). Do you plan on reclaiming it or did you just want it removed from him? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 17, 2025 Author Share Posted November 17, 2025 Yes i plan on reclaiming it. Because my titsrp orbiters have found what I changed my name to. He absolutely did it maliciously to steal my name. There is a 6 month cooldown on /freerpname and he did it purely to make it so I could not get my name back. You don't log in on an ALT, take the name then log out for any other reason. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 F has known to be a prankster before, he did this to someone i was in a sit with some months ago, idk why he took your name, just because someone temporarily changes their name doesn't mean people can just steal the name, especially from such a well known important man like piklas. @F___whats the dealio jimbo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 18, 2025 Share Posted November 18, 2025 I haven't really had the chance of speaking with f___ like that, but I don't see why he would just take your name; that definitely is a bit confusing, to say the least. I think that him being on the friends list is enough to connect the dots, so I mean, he just needs to change the name of the account and give the name back to you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168242 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 18, 2025 Share Posted November 18, 2025 (edited) I was doing a little trolling. I had no intention on keeping the name just wanted to take it while it was free until I was asked the change it (assuming I'd get a DM from you to change it) I've changed now changed it and it should be free for you to reclaim. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Edited November 18, 2025 by F___ typo 4 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) It was a staff member who took it and took it as a joke, I think that is wrong, as staff we need to remain professional and not do things like this. Considering F___ apologized and admitted what he did was wrong, he still could definitely be talked to about this situation. Has the name been returned to you? I don't believe there should be any serious punishment here, but +1 for talking too about the situation Edited November 19, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168329 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 +1 for talking about it Me personally I think this is silly, but I can understand the frustration. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24072-name-taken-on-alt-of-f___/#findComment-168535 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts