Jump to content

Guy accusing me of ddosing after mod told him to stop. not banned


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Sid The Senior Crosby

Your Steam ID:

in profile

Who are you reporting?:

PittsburghGuins STEAM_0:1:219479263

Why are you reporting this player?:

He kept accusing me of ddosing and crashing the server. A moderator told people to stop saying it and he kept doing it. I made a sit on it, but the mod literally did nothing. Didn't even bring me. Just brought pittsburgh then returned him less than 3 minutes later

I'm debating whether I should report madx20 aswell considering how suspicious he was about the sit I made. I was not brought, the guy kept saying it after he made a warning in all chat. The guy accusing me was returned in less than 3 minutes without repercussions

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

The images are all in chronological order I believe.
SfAAnsX.png

uXvt426.png

m4uikid.png

DGtquxQ.png

 

Logs
FOR RETARD STAFF ONLY ---> PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIMESTAMPS
ZSJEcH9.png

AbKunRQ.png

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • Like 1
  • Mad 3

Personal attacks on other players should result in a 3-day ban - 1-week ban - 2-week ban depending on continued offenses/previous history

In my opinion this should be at the very least a 1 week ban for continuing after being told to stop and the severity of the accusations.

Hi Madx2r0 here.
So i stopped a vote ban on you. Accepted your ticket for "props in my  kingdom"
Then you reported Pittsburg for this. I tped him to sit land and said essentially what i said in ooc.

I did not bring you as you had just complained about not stopping people from raiding you as king when i was removing the reported props. As i did not want to interrupt your RP.
I was also taking care of the situation with the other mods in the discord.
I spoke with pittsburg about the current state of the server and that he should not accuse people of ddosing.
He then asked me the cause and i replied with https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23872-network-instability-degraded-service/
After that Other staff joined to help me with the situation as the entire server was going off blaming others for "DDOS" including yourself.
 

image.png?ex=691ccf3f&is=691b7dbf&hm=dc43d3fe5f64094e87867a6ff87013f5eefe42b491d2fba78cbbee19069230d3&
I chose to talk with the person you reported about the situation instead of outright banning him. My job as staff is education over punishment.
If i were to have banned  him i would have to do the same with all members involved of DDOS accusations, including yourself.


image.png?ex=691cdf1c&is=691b8d9c&hm=de1

  • Like 2

So accusing someone of DDoSing the server is in fact not a personal attack. You guys were mutually arguing in OOC as far as I saw after logging on. It's up to staff to end something like that happening, and arguments ceased after I muted delacroix and heisenberg when they continued arguing after my warning in OOC.

 

I also dmed you to stop trying to antagonize them when you were telling them to come raid you once they'd stopped talking.

Edited by Blacnova
Verdict updated in new msg
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Madx2r0 said:

Hi Madx2r0 here.
So i stopped a vote ban on you. Accepted your ticket for "props in my  kingdom"
Then you reported Pittsburg for this. I tped him to sit land and said essentially what i said in ooc.

I did not bring you as you had just complained about not stopping people from raiding you as king when i was removing the reported props. As i did not want to interrupt your RP.
I was also taking care of the situation with the other mods in the discord.
I spoke with pittsburg about the current state of the server and that he should not accuse people of ddosing.
He then asked me the cause and i replied with https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23872-network-instability-degraded-service/
After that Other staff joined to help me with the situation as the entire server was going off blaming others for "DDOS" including yourself.
 

image.png?ex=691ccf3f&is=691b7dbf&hm=dc43d3fe5f64094e87867a6ff87013f5eefe42b491d2fba78cbbee19069230d3&
I chose to talk with the person you reported about the situation instead of outright banning him. My job as staff is education over punishment.
If i were to have banned  him i would have to do the same with all members involved of DDOS accusations, including yourself.


image.png?ex=691cdf1c&is=691b8d9c&hm=de1

tzlgL1J.png

Why are you maliciously taking those messages out of context.
It was literally seconds after you returned the guy when I wasn't even taken to my own sit, after you told him to stop yet he didnt get banned like you yourself said. D oyou think there might be some reasonable anger in that moment that you aren't doing your job and allowing people to make wild accusations?

4 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

So accusing someone of DDoSing the server is in fact not a personal attack. You guys were mutually arguing in OOC as far as I saw after logging on. It's up to staff to end something like that happening, and arguments ceased after I muted delacroix and heisenberg when they continued arguing after my warning in OOC.

 

I also dmed you to stop trying to antagonize them when you were telling them to come raid you once they'd stopped talking.

 

-1 for any punishment on either side, learn to use the mute button y'all

No shit im aruging back when the staff isn't doing jack shit. I sat silently for 10 minutes while they were accusing me and madx20 told them to stop. Do I need to upload an entire video of me NOT TYPING to prove this?

  • Mad 1
2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

tzlgL1J.png

Why are you maliciously taking those messages out of context.
It was literally seconds after you returned the guy when I wasn't even taken to my own sit, after you told him to stop yet he didnt get banned like you yourself said. D oyou think there might be some reasonable anger in that moment that you aren't doing your job and allowing people to make wild accusations?

I had no anger at all, nor do I now. I actually chose your side in OOC chat when the vote ban originally was called and attempted to put a stop to the situation. I handled all sits accordingly and under my best judgment of allowing you to continue your RP during the said sit and not allow any drama mongering.
Being the only staff online directly after the crash I took each sit I had accordingly and with my best judgment in mind.
Do I think you DDoSd the server? No.
Am i going to ban 7 + people for being upset and throwing accusations out? NO.
Please use the mute function in the tab menu. 
If a player is actively making personal threats against you staff will take care of it. In this situation i believe it was bad timing and people being upset with your raid.

  • Like 1

Ok so note<warn<ban and punishments are not set in stone for every single thing, personally if i had been in the same situation and I had made a public announcement to stop saying piklas is doing bad things, I would have probably warned pits depending on how the sit went, and yea I can understand not wanting to bring someone after they say something about not wanting their rp interrupted, but you can also always just shoot them a message and ask if they would like to be brought. 

This is not something to execute pitts over, but I understand why it distresses you. You take comments about yourself/your character very seriously, and there is nothing saying you cant do that. Since the situation has been handled and in the end staff discretion is the deciding factor, I will be +1 for a note mentioning what happened in case any future instances of this happens

Edited by Blue.
7 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Ok so note<warn<ban and punishments are not set in stone for every single thing, personally if i had been in the same situation and I had made a public announcement to stop saying piklas is doing bad things, I would have probably warned pits depending on how the sit went, and yea I can understand not wanting to bring someone after they say something about not wanting their rp interrupted, but you can also always just shoot them a message and ask if they would like to be brought. 

This is not something to execute pitts over, but I understand why it distresses you. You take comments about yourself/your character very seriously, and there is nothing saying you cant do that. Since the situation has been handled and in the end staff discretion is the deciding factor, I will be +1 for a note mentioning what happened in case any future instances of this happens

I would agree, given the amount of messages @PittsburghGuins sent following the sit with @Madx2r0, a note is reasonable to document for next time.

 

+1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...