PittsburghGuins Posted November 18, 2025 Share Posted November 18, 2025 (edited) i stopped after the warning given in the chat and recommended others to bring it to forums. @Blacnova If i get a ban piklas gets a ban for also acusing others of ddossing. Edited November 18, 2025 by PittsburghGuins 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24070-guy-accusing-me-of-ddosing-after-mod-told-him-to-stop-not-banned/page/2/#findComment-168234 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 18, 2025 Share Posted November 18, 2025 (edited) I understand how not being brought into the sit and being confused on that is definitely frustrating, but I can understand his side of it as well. I have brought players mid raid, and they get pretty upset, but just as Blue said, he could've reached out and asked if it would be alright to bring you. As mentioned earlier, staff do have the final say in all punishments, so I fully agree with this and I think others will agree as well that it should be added as a note to Pittsburgh, in case of future instances, it seems to me as if he was almost trying to bait you. +1 for note Edited November 18, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24070-guy-accusing-me-of-ddosing-after-mod-told-him-to-stop-not-banned/page/2/#findComment-168244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 18, 2025 Share Posted November 18, 2025 I think considering the amount of messages and reports that Pitts made about Piklas "DDosing" the server that were purely based on nothing other than "he didn't get disconnected" some sort of note on his profile is justified aswell as educating Pitts to not cry wolf as soon as something looks like a wolf to save from the drama that always comes from it. +1 for Note + Educating Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24070-guy-accusing-me-of-ddosing-after-mod-told-him-to-stop-not-banned/page/2/#findComment-168260 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Approved, the player will receive a note for documentation purposes moving forward. Any future cases will result in harsher punishment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24070-guy-accusing-me-of-ddosing-after-mod-told-him-to-stop-not-banned/page/2/#findComment-168521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 @Kert Kobeanu forgot to move this to accepted dingus Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24070-guy-accusing-me-of-ddosing-after-mod-told-him-to-stop-not-banned/page/2/#findComment-168522 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts