Blacnova Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Can't read your own punishment guidelines. Queue the "punishment guidelines don't have to be followed" excuse. You people just disgust me with how much you can cry about "hivemind" bias then do this on repeat. Do I need to go around pushing people with rt monitors during raids to prove a point? "can result" means it's left up to staff discretion. No one was hurt by goatnuts' action and you kill him by the end of the clip. This is the reason staff consensus has been to give him a warn, alongside the fact that his prior is 2 months old. Your push to get him a 30-day ban sounds like it's out of spite. A warn is still a significant punishment and will eventually result in a comm removal. +1 for a warn for prop abuse Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) 12 minutes ago, Blacnova said: "can result" means it's left up to staff discretion. No one was hurt by goatnuts' action and you kill him by the end of the clip. This is the reason staff consensus has been to give him a warn, alongside the fact that his prior is 2 months old. Your push to get him a 30-day ban sounds like it's out of spite. A warn is still a significant punishment and will eventually result in a comm removal. +1 for a warn for prop abuse I'm pushing for a minimum 7 day ban because of: 1. He did not care that he was ruining the revolt ingame 2. He decided to lie about it on the forums 3. he has multiple priors this year about prop abuse. Btw if you don't understand why him pushing the sbcs cannonballs back into my office is bad you're just too low iq to try to think of a 2nd step that happens there (they start placing c4s in the other room and blowing up my dupe) Warns do not result in community removals according to the motd, punishment guidelines or any written thing anywhere. Idk why you would make up that lie Are you going to argue against terrys 5 day ban since its based off 2 year old prior warnings? You will not. Are you going to go off the precedent that 2 year prior warnings are valid because rubik literally just banned someone for it? You will not The only 2 conclusions to take from that is there is either massive cognitive dissonance across the entire staff team or there are a lot of biased people on there. I know what I think! Edited November 12, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 37 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: "I'm confused, you want use to use a prior over 2 months old? That doesn't seem very fair tbh." Seems like the owner disagrees with this! Terry's prior ban was on his alt account and has absolutely nothing to do with this report? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, 1-800-Suicide said: I'm pushing for a minimum 7 day ban because of: 1. He did not care that he was ruining the revolt ingame 2. He decided to lie about it on the forums 3. he has multiple priors this year about prop abuse. Btw if you don't understand why him pushing the sbcs cannonballs back into my office is bad you're just too low iq to try to think of a 2nd step that happens there (they start placing c4s in the other room and blowing up my dupe) Warns do not result in community removals according to the motd, punishment guidelines or any written thing anywhere. Idk why you would make up that lie Are you going to argue against terrys 5 day ban since its based off 2 year old prior warnings? You will not. Are you going to go off the precedent that 2 year prior warnings are valid because rubik literally just banned someone for it? You will not The only 2 conclusions to take from that is there is either massive cognitive dissonance across the entire staff team or there are a lot of biased people on there. I know what I think! I understand your frustration with this situation, but ultimately, it is the staff that decides on the final punishment. What we consider necessary will determine how things proceed. I recognize that many people may not take your frustration seriously, and we strive to handle it as best as we can. While I don’t feel it’s necessary to go into extensive detail, I do support issuing a warning. In my opinion, players often have fun, which can sometimes lead to mistakes. I acknowledge that Goatnuts seems somewhat unremorseful in this situation, but I believe that this could serve as a learning opportunity. However, as I mentioned before, it is up to the staff to decide on the appropriate punishment. Additionally, being unfriendly is not a constructive approach, in my opinion. +1 for warning Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 7 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: Terry's prior ban was on his alt account and has absolutely nothing to do with this report? Just the most immediate example I could find https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561198037409254 This guy's priors were 1.5 months ago https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561199547127003 This guy's priors were 1 and 2 months old https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561198326783337 This guy's prior was 3 months old Those are 3 examples just from the top like 15 bans with a filter for "prior" on the ban list Explain to me why those peoples old priors matter but goatnuts doesn't 4 minutes ago, z0mbie Snake said: I understand your frustration with this situation, but ultimately, it is the staff that decides on the final punishment. What we consider necessary will determine how things proceed. I recognize that many people may not take your frustration seriously, and we strive to handle it as best as we can. While I don’t feel it’s necessary to go into extensive detail, I do support issuing a warning. In my opinion, players often have fun, which can sometimes lead to mistakes. I acknowledge that Goatnuts seems somewhat unremorseful in this situation, but I believe that this could serve as a learning opportunity. However, as I mentioned before, it is up to the staff to decide on the appropriate punishment. Additionally, being unfriendly is not a constructive approach, in my opinion. +1 for warning Ultimately it's the staff who decide that if you're my friend I don't have to punish you at all it's all up to my discretion bro. Good recipe for success guys follow no punishment guidelines and let your friends do whatever they want. I was being friendly when I was going to keep it ingame and just send a ticket but the moderator decided to claim my sit then do nothing I was being friendly when I made the report but then goatnuts decided to lie in the report I only became unfriendly when it became obvious that none of the staff actually care about making the server a fun environment for everyone and just gmod poltic it up permanently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, 1-800-Suicide said: Just the most immediate example I could find https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561198037409254 This guy's priors were 1.5 months ago https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561199547127003 This guy's priors were 1 and 2 months old https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561198326783337 This guy's prior was 3 months old Those are 3 examples just from the top like 15 bans with a filter for "prior" on the ban list Explain to me why those peoples old priors matter but goatnuts doesn't Ultimately it's the staff who decide that if you're my friend I don't have to punish you at all it's all up to my discretion bro. Good recipe for success guys follow no punishment guidelines and let your friends do whatever they want. I was being friendly when I was going to keep it ingame and just send a ticket but the moderator decided to claim my sit then do nothing I was being friendly when I made the report but then goatnuts decided to lie in the report I only became unfriendly when it became obvious that none of the staff actually care about making the server a fun environment for everyone and just gmod poltic it up permanently We genuinely care, and I promise you that we are here to help. However, you need to acknowledge that if the punishment occurred months ago, we may not be aware of the full backstory. We operate using a warning system, and I’m confident that the staff member who does the punishment will consider your perspective. I understand your frustration, and I assure you that we do not handle these matters politically. There is definitely something we can do to help you in this situation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
catto Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 I was in the room the entire time and can confirm without a shadow of a doubt goatnuts was playing with a boombox although very silly it is what they were doing lmao. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167904 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: I'm pushing for a minimum 7 day ban because 4: it hurt my feelings let the staff with what they've seen actually happened in accord to what are the rules instead of what YOU want to be done, ur not Haze_Of_Dream Facts > Feellings Edited November 12, 2025 by GoatNuts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Accepted, Goatnuts will be warned for Prop Abuse. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/3/#findComment-167913 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts