Henchy Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 +1 for a warn for Prop Abuse it may be awesome for you, but you should know not to do this Goatnuts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 +1 for prop abuse I believe you know what your doing goatnuts 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167847 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) Explain to me how this is not exploiting the collision of keypad pushing cannonballs with a keypad? "Blue" Edited November 12, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167850 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) Dw guys education and a chill warning over punishment. No pattern of behaviour no lying etc. Blue's friend btw not hivemind activities btw Edited November 12, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by derailing your own report, piklas. Feel free to DM me on Discord if you want to talk about how we can do better but this is not garnering any support in your favor. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167865 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 25 minutes ago, Rubik said: I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by derailing your own report, piklas. Feel free to DM me on Discord if you want to talk about how we can do better but this is not garnering any support in your favor. I am providing evidence as to why this guy needs more than a warning which all the admins who are in a private splinter discord where they call themselves a derivative of "hivemind" are voting for. If you think it's a derailment that I have to post the proper punishments and also his priors since your staff members are either too lazy to look it up or too biased to consider it that's a you problem Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167873 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 I'm just confused on what part you're in a disagreement over. Everyone here agrees that he broke the rules but you continue to make baseless accusations of staff bias against someone who's on your side. I'm confused about what your motives and intentions are. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167876 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 23 minutes ago, Rubik said: I'm just confused on what part you're in a disagreement over. Everyone here agrees that he broke the rules but you continue to make baseless accusations of staff bias against someone who's on your side. I'm confused about what your motives and intentions are. Is it really that hard to believe that I don't think someone who has priors, has played long enough to know, lied about what they did in the forums post and didn't care ingame should be getting more punishment than a warning. They are not agreeing with me. They are trying to do the absolute minimum to someone they are friends with and it does not have any accordance with the proper punishment guidelines or any precedent you could pretend these staff members follow. This should be a minimum 7 day ban for exploiting/entity pushing according to the punishment guidelines and his behaviour. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167878 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Dw guys education and a chill warning over punishment. No pattern of behaviour no lying etc. Blue's friend btw not hivemind activities btw I'm confused, you want use to use a prior over 2 months old? That doesn't seem very fair tbh. Not to mention, what Goatnuts did was propminge. Flicking cannonballs with a keypad doesn't really fall under the umbrella of "exploiting". I understand it's annoying considering it happened during a revolt, but this was more so just minge behavior +1 for a warn for propminge Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167879 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) 15 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: I'm confused, you want use to use a prior over 2 months old? That doesn't seem very fair tbh. Not to mention, what Goatnuts did was propminge. Flicking cannonballs with a keypad doesn't really fall under the umbrella of "exploiting". I understand it's annoying considering it happened during a revolt, but this was more so just minge behavior +1 for a warn for propminge Can't read your own punishment guidelines. Queue the "punishment guidelines don't have to be followed" excuse. You people just disgust me with how much you can cry about "hivemind" bias then do this on repeat. Do I need to go around pushing people with rt monitors during raids to prove a point? "I'm confused, you want use to use a prior over 2 months old? That doesn't seem very fair tbh." Seems like the owner disagrees with this! And also since I know for a fact that not a single one of you went to his profile to double check goatnuts has 3 warns for prop related abuse this year alone. Could have been inspect elemented but you are all too lazy and shit at your volunteer job to click 2 buttons Edited November 12, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24029-entity-pushing-in-order-to-win-a-raid/page/2/#findComment-167880 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts