BOT sittoandmori Posted November 9, 2025 Share Posted November 9, 2025 Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: hannibal lector (i do not know the id) Why are you reporting this player?: As I walk into pd he (a fellow cp) starts shooting and ultimately killing me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lttL3DTqCu05z2jl4?invite=cr-MSx2eVAsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=40 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Seems pretty clear cut, +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/#findComment-167493 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 I assume there was a KOS/AOS inside of PD law at the time given your arrests prior to being killed. The fact that you're an undercover cop disguised as a citizen means that hannibal lector may have mistaken you as a non-CP and therefore killed you. The user in question only has 1 hour of playtime, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this and only be +1 for a verbal for RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/#findComment-167508 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Just now, Blacnova said: I assume there was a KOS/AOS inside of PD law at the time given your arrests prior to being killed. The fact that you're an undercover cop disguised as a citizen means that hannibal lector may have mistaken you as a non-CP and therefore killed you. The user in question only has 1 hour of playtime, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this and only be +1 for a verbal for RDM. I agree with this; it could easily be miscommunicated as such, and sometimes things like this happen. I believe it should be a verbal for RDM +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/#findComment-167524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Nova put this best, due to this players lack of playtime it's always best to give him the benefit of the doubt and try to educate him on the rules and ways to play. +1 for Verbal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/#findComment-167540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Approved, player will receive a verbal warning for RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24005-hannibal-lector-rdm/#findComment-167557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts