Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://imgur.com/a/OK3MPUf

 

The first few screenshots feature tits downtown v1. It's incredible to see this become the top DarkRP server over all the years

 

Lots of familiar faces to this day in these screenshots too

Edited by NuBpC
  • Like 6
On 10/31/2025 at 1:37 AM, NuBpC said:

https://imgur.com/a/OK3MPUf

 

The first few screenshots feature tits downtown v1. It's incredible to see this become the top DarkRP server over all the years

 

Lots of familiar faces to this day in these screenshots too

Bro I told @Rubikthat for April Fool's Day we should go back to Tits V1 map or the V2 Beta map for the lols

 

Seeing Tass and Mugen being reported made me think of some GREAT times in 2019 tho. I miss the days

  • Like 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, choom said:

#imisshighlandcow

where did bro go???? i still got perms on his cc 

Bro how do you think I feel about the days of Sheck Wes, or Gucci vs Apex gang shit

 

Not to mention DamnedOne or Jacket1

Edited by Succ The Zucc
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Byonic said:

i feel the server ran better back in 2020/early 21 era and before

definitely did, but then again the concurrent player base is the highest it has ever been. I remember around that time, the server pop would go down to like 50 even during peak times if it wasn't the summer time.

 

I also want to give Rubik quite a bit of credit. The updates have been good but not overbearing and the raid changes have been ok over the years even though raiding and basing is 'dead' to many.

Edited by NuBpC

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...