Hex_ Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Hex Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67970096 Who are you reporting?: "rude michael" aka I LOVE MINERAL STEAM_0:0:79653991 Why are you reporting this player?: I'd originally been putting this off for a couple of days because I figured this player would HOPEFULLY leave me alone as not only has he been blocked on discord for ages, but most people like to claim "if you don't feed into it, it will stop eventually because they will get bored" but they're clearly not going to stop. They still talk shit about me in game even when I'm not there (I've had people send me screenshots of big textscreens saying shit about me that isn't true), and he's gone as far to use forums to message me because they can't contact me via discord. One message was a LONG time ago which I'm only using as a reference to how long ago this player decided originally to use forums as an alternative way to message me freely (the screenshot of the message saying May 7), and the last three messages that are included have been sent within the last three days (screenshotted at different times, the last message was sent at about 1:30am. They also made a weird comment in his recent discord ban appeal because he is very aware he is blocked, because why else would he go out of his way to message me here? https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23737-pleeeaaase-unban-me-from-discord-pleeeeaaaaaase/#comment-164852 " pleeaaaaaseeee unban me i miss my friends such as hex and treasurebuddy and darkendg pleaaaaase consider this thank you!". I know there is a setting to ignore posts themselves but I can't even find that setting itself right now, not sure if the point of origin got moved or if I'm just overlooking it but that would be great to know for the future. I do not want this player trying to interact with me at all. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/zpwDgnv 1 1 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 Hi! So before anything, you can ignore a player by: - Tapping the three bars in the top right - Accessing "Account" - Going to "Ignored Users" and adding their name. Now onto the report itself. Usually harassment is something that can sometimes be hard to prove on it's own, but it's clear you've made notable efforts to avoid and ignore the player, and to go so far as to use the forums as a way to interact with you after you've not only blocked them but made attempts to ignore them in game is pretty unhinged, and a clear sign of harassment. I'm gonna be a +1 for a verbal warning to rude micheal, with the next instance being a harsher punishment. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164900 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted September 8, 2025 Author Share Posted September 8, 2025 15 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: Hi! So before anything, you can ignore a player by: - Tapping the three bars in the top right - Accessing "Account" - Going to "Ignored Users" and adding their name. Thank you very much, I think it appeared on the front page at some point before because I've ignored posts for a few users in the past. I'll add this person to the list so that hopefully that'll at least stop any incoming messages. I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond Kert. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164901 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 Hello Hex. Here at Human Resources [The staff team] We dearly dislike those who harrass, now we all have agreed that some players do misunderstand Harrasment, where if it's just Timmy Mcgee following you around for 10 minutes saying you stink, that's not Harrasment. However what has happened here, is indeed harrasment, you've went out of your way to disable any communications best you can yet the player continues to do so, to go find new ways just to spite you, contact and disrupt you, this is indeed harrassment. I thank you for the report hex. +1 for a Verbal for Harrasment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164902 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 Alright, so initially based on the little bit posted here I was kinda thinking this wasn't so bad, then i checked their discord history on titsrp and they've mentioned your name 72 times lol. While yes you should make sure to ignore them like kert showed you how, this goes past just a dude being a little annoying. I do think he needs to stop obsessing over you, it's very strange. You have made it clear you do not want to interact with this person, and yes they are going out of there way, even if they're just making silly jokes. I do think this player needs to be told to drop it and leave you alone. If they keep going then at that point things would be required to escalate. +1 for them to be DM'd and told to stop with a note on their profile mentioning this for future context. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 His responses alone are why I'm voting +1 here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164920 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted September 9, 2025 Author Share Posted September 9, 2025 17 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: His responses alone are why I'm voting +1 here I assume he's been saying less than appropriate stuff considering your reply... 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164922 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 He just received warning points from some posts he has made and has been restricted, looks like he won't be able to post anything anymore. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164923 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted September 9, 2025 Author Share Posted September 9, 2025 Just now, Henchy said: He just received warning points from some posts he has made and has been restricted, looks like he won't be able to post anything anymore. I had no more reacts today so thank you for this update. 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164924 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I'm just going to go an accept this as the player has gotten them-self restricted. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23742-using-forums-to-bypass-being-blocked-on-discord-to-send-harassing-messages/#findComment-164976 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts