Gooman Posted August 16, 2025 Share Posted August 16, 2025 In-Game Name Robert B Johnson. Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:202738658 Why were you banned or warned? I believe i got vote banned falsely by a gentleman who goes by 'Infernoxx'. The official reason was that I was 'Keeps fining people and arresting for no cause, No Staff online.' Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Now look I know it's a temporary voteban and it goes away, but I want to appeal it because I don't want it on my record or for it to factor into something down the line. If possible, I'd like to have this removed because for one thing it wasn't for 'no cause', we literally had a list of laws that clearly said Having weapons / sweps out is subject to AOS/Fine. (Image for reference.) It wasn't just me arresting / fining, there are like 5 or 6 other at the time PD players who can vouch for this. Who warned/banned you? Voteban, Infernoxx How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Side note: I understand that law #4 is technically not compliant with the MOTD, after the incident a staff member told us about this and we adjusted accordingly. BUT, Infernoxx was fined for having a SWEP out, infact the vast majority of fines as can even be seen in the console screen shot were being handed out for having sweps out. If staff deem that I need more evidence I can ask some of the people from PD at the time to vouch for this. Thank you for your time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23612-gooman-false-vote-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted August 16, 2025 Share Posted August 16, 2025 Valid question asked in OOC, this should have been a vote demote if nothing else, and that were assuming the RDA claims were valid in the first place. +1 for ban removal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23612-gooman-false-vote-ban-appeal/#findComment-163584 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted August 16, 2025 Share Posted August 16, 2025 After the voteban happened, Inferno was in a sit with me for calling the false voteban and we had a strict discussion about it. +1 for ban removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23612-gooman-false-vote-ban-appeal/#findComment-163585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted August 16, 2025 Share Posted August 16, 2025 Since this was already determined to be a false vote I am also +1 for ban removal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23612-gooman-false-vote-ban-appeal/#findComment-163591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 16, 2025 Share Posted August 16, 2025 Not really much to say, I was gonna ask if you had more screenshots showing any of your arrests - but micheal has claimed the ban was actually false and they've already been talked to. I will accept this appeal because michael is already able to handle this without an appeal since the person who made the voteban was already spoken with about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23612-gooman-false-vote-ban-appeal/#findComment-163599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts