Larry Cake Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 I also think we need chess and checkers +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14059 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 can we get the pianos back? losing 5 fps is worth the chess/checkers + piano. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14060 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen Keller Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 ADD BACK THE BOOMBOX Pls Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boo Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 ADD BACK THE BOOMBOX Pls +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14063 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DMA]Texashockey2015 Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 #BRINGBACKEVILMELON Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14066 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Koben Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 can we get the pianos back? losing 5 fps is worth the chess/checkers + piano. Plz!! Yes add checkers/chess it was so much fun when We had that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 Add in slot machines, a dedicated casino building and a casino host job who gets a small percentage of all bets placed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted July 4, 2016 Share Posted July 4, 2016 Tbh when I joined the server at first all I wanted was a light saber because I love Star Wars so I stayed and saved money for them. I then got to know the community because of that and stayed. Without the lightsaber I might of left before I fully realized what the server was like DO NOT ADD BACK C4 AND SHIT TO CUSTOM CLASSES. Make it something you can buy from the bmd or supplier. A rpg would cost around 650-700k and would have three shots, basically be a c4 you shoot. Also it should be made that if you have a c4 or a rpg ( if you add it) out it would be considered a terroist action (100k fine). The c4 needs a different world model as well. do some giveaways. free vip for a few people I agree, there really isn't a purpose to stack up money, what's the point of getting 1 mill if the guns you can buy aren't really unique. I say bring back an rpg which will be expensive as fuck Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14101 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted July 6, 2016 Share Posted July 6, 2016 I JUST FOUND A 4000$ MTG CARD EVERYONE MUST KNOW Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2333-dying-or-just-a-bad-time/page/3/#findComment-14190 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts