Jump to content

Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ignominy. said:


I don't even know what you're trying to say, but it seems like you're giving a situation for something relating to Defamation. I'm not going around saying that "fishingjew is a groomer." If you look at the title for this report, it reads "Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations." This isn't a report for calling them a groomer, its a report for calling them a pedo**** or implying that they are one. This never happened and I even told them that I never said this or implied it at all in what I said. I know they saw this because they did respond to what I said, even still they made a report to falsely accuse me of making pedo**** accusations . If anything make them submit another report but making a proper title this time, issuing what the report is for.


-OFF TOPIC-
For me with how you are handling this, it feels like you are biased and trying to twist this situation into something that is not in line with the topic at hand. You're not mature enough to be professional with your role and have expressed this multiple times and encouraging others bigotry. If you would like I could pull out 'receipts' of the many times you've done this.

You can call me biased all you want, but you’ve completely avoided the things i’ve said and went on a rant about how you’ve spoken to FishinJew, i’m just voicing my concerns about this situation you don’t have to go around and say that they’re a groomer one false accusation does enough to ruin someone’s reputation there’s plenty of examples on this on the internet, you’re trying to sway away from what i’ve said and just completely changed the subject so please reply to what i’ve said. and about the -Off Topic- section i’ve got nothing to be biased for am i gaining anything out of this? no, do i have hatred towards you? no?, and you’re  saying im trying to twist this into something that is not in line, how manipulative can you get, you’ve literally called him a “groomer” or someone’s said it and you’ve agreed, this is a google response to what grooming is, straight from the police website.

Grooming is when a person builds a relationship with a child, young person or an adult who's at risk so they can abuse them and manipulate them into doing things.

 

So what’s your response to that id love to hear it, and am i not allowed to have my own beliefs if you can prove me wrong, and show me that i’m wrong about my opinions i’d think about it and see whys the outcome is, you can pull as many receipts as you’d like i stand by the things i’ve said and done, im not going to shy away from them at the end of the day you’ve literally just completely ignored what i’ve said and tried to turn it on me saying im bias is that all you can do/say, you’ve literally accused this person and instead of focusing on the topic you’ve tried to go for me grow up.

2 hours ago, ignominy. said:


I don't even know what you're trying to say, but it seems like you're giving a situation for something relating to Defamation. I'm not going around saying that "fishingjew is a groomer." If you look at the title for this report, it reads "Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations." This isn't a report for calling them a groomer, its a report for calling them a pedo**** or implying that they are one. This never happened and I even told them that I never said this or implied it at all in what I said. I know they saw this because they did respond to what I said, even still they made a report to falsely accuse me of making pedo**** accusations . If anything make them submit another report but making a proper title this time, issuing what the report is for.


-OFF TOPIC-
For me with how you are handling this, it feels like you are biased and trying to twist this situation into something that is not in line with the topic at hand. You're not mature enough to be professional with your role and have expressed this multiple times and encouraging others bigotry. If you would like I could pull out 'receipts' of the many times you've done this.

You are focusing so much on the exact definitions and order of things to avoid the problem with the context surrounding the situation. You are in a server with a zero tolerance policy on allegations surrounding pedophilia and grooming, quoting a comment another user made about me being a "groomer" and stating it as fact in public with no evidence whatsoever. There is a reason for this zero tolerance policy, the server has had problems with these people before and when using the word "groomer" in this environment will ALWAYS automatically be assumed that you are talking about child grooming. Even with you clarifying it isnt about children it doesnt make it any better both are against the law. Under no context was this an appropriate thing to bring up, regardless of whatever mean comments I have made towards you. You did this with no evidence and even double downed just to slander my name > this is defamation. Throwing "I heard from someone that you are a" in front of an accusation is loopholing. I think you were fully aware of what you were doing and are being extremely pedantic to try to get out of punishment. Since you've been here you have done nothing but report bait people for homophobia/transphobia and quite frankly I don't think you belong in this community since you only seem interested in causing problems. 

  • Like 1

Doesn't matter what either of you are trying to turn this into, but it seems like you're making it more of an emotional thing rather than sticking to facts. I don't know what to tell you other than sorry I hurt your feelings, I ensure you that its not that deep. I personally wouldn't want to role play with you or even be within your presence within the server because of the things I've heard about you. I'm not "loopholing" and the only reason why I said, "They're a groomer as I've heard" is because I thought it was okay. It seems like the majority of the server doesn't give a fuck about your behavior or others, just the small group that already doesn't like you for good reasons. People loophole all the time then I guess, especially staff that encourage, or jump on the band wagon of transphobic/ homophobic behaviors. The amount of LGBTQIA+ people that have left the server due to abuse from others that haven't been punished for their actions within this community is crazy. As I've said before, you're trying to make it out as me calling you a predator but the screenshots you've sent say otherwise. The specific ban you're trying to push for is more punishable than just accusations. You are trying to get me punished for something thats more serious because you're offended from the comment I've made acknowledging your past behaviors within the rp server. Even still you have your own bad reputation and paint yourself constantly as someone who is manipulative and extremely homophobic/ transphobic. I'm not calling you this or making accusations but from your own messages within the RP server, anyone would think that you're those things. So instead of crying about the reputation that you've created for yourself, I would consider trying to take a step back and work on yourself and probably go to therapy. No one laughs at your dark humor jokes besides other shitty people that others also dislike.


Here are some examples of reasons why people don't like you by the way.

FishinJew
5/16/2025 6:56 PM EST
"Can you do a DJ set at my gay lynching party"
https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

FishinJew
5/18/2025 1:17 PM EST
"This server needs a hero... a transphobic hero"
https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

FishinJew
5/17/2025 11:44 - 11:45 PM EST
*picture showing a transphobic depiction using a wojak meme*
Quoting something I said to make it seem like the picture is of me.
https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

  • crine 1
  • Crybaby 2
32 minutes ago, ignominy. said:

Doesn't matter what either of you are trying to turn this into, but it seems like you're making it more of an emotional thing rather than sticking to facts. I don't know what to tell you other than sorry I hurt your feelings, I ensure you that its not that deep. I personally wouldn't want to role play with you or even be within your presence within the server because of the things I've heard about you. I'm not "loopholing" and the only reason why I said, "They're a groomer as I've heard" is because I thought it was okay. It seems like the majority of the server doesn't give a fuck about your behavior or others, just the small group that already doesn't like you for good reasons. People loophole all the time then I guess, especially staff that encourage, or jump on the band wagon of transphobic/ homophobic behaviors. The amount of LGBTQIA+ people that have left the server due to abuse from others that haven't been punished for their actions within this community is crazy. As I've said before, you're trying to make it out as me calling you a predator but the screenshots you've sent say otherwise. The specific ban you're trying to push for is more punishable than just accusations. You are trying to get me punished for something thats more serious because you're offended from the comment I've made acknowledging your past behaviors within the rp server. Even still you have your own bad reputation and paint yourself constantly as someone who is manipulative and extremely homophobic/ transphobic. I'm not calling you this or making accusations but from your own messages within the RP server, anyone would think that you're those things. So instead of crying about the reputation that you've created for yourself, I would consider trying to take a step back and work on yourself and probably go to therapy. No one laughs at your dark humor jokes besides other shitty people that others also dislike.


Here are some examples of reasons why people don't like you by the way.

FishinJew
5/16/2025 6:56 PM EST
"Can you do a DJ set at my gay lynching party"
https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

FishinJew
5/18/2025 1:17 PM EST
"This server needs a hero... a transphobic hero"
https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

FishinJew
5/17/2025 11:44 - 11:45 PM EST
*picture showing a transphobic depiction using a wojak meme*
Quoting something I said to make it seem like the picture is of me.
https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

So is  you calling him a groomer ok or not okay. This entire wall of text has 0 reason to be here other than to try and excuse what you did as not so bad. If you want to report him make a report, otherwise this has zero to do with what you said.

Also for anyone who forgot, this is the same player who a month ago told a staff to kill themselves over being banned rightfully.

  • Thanks 1

"Doesn't matter what either of you are trying to turn this into, but it seems like you're making it more of an emotional thing rather than sticking to facts"

- You have done nothing but appeal to emotion this entire time. 

 

"I don't know what to tell you other than sorry I hurt your feelings, I ensure you that its not that deep."

- You did not hurt my feelings, I am able to take insults unlike you who is clearly upset at the things being said to you. I only want the rules to be upheld.

 

"I personally wouldn't want to role play with you or even be within your presence within the server because of the things I've heard about you"

- I don't care.

 

"I'm not "loopholing" and the only reason why I said, "They're a groomer as I've heard" is because I thought it was okay."

- Calling someone a groomer without any evidence is never okay and that should be obvious. 

 

"It seems like the majority of the server doesn't give a fuck about your behavior or others, just the small group that already doesn't like you for good reasons."

- Still don't care.

 

"People loophole all the time then I guess, especially staff that encourage, or jump on the band wagon of transphobic/ homophobic behaviors. "

- Report it then.

 

"The amount of LGBTQIA+ people that have left the server due to abuse from others that haven't been punished for their actions within this community is crazy."

- Not my problem.

 

"As I've said before, you're trying to make it out as me calling you a predator but the screenshots you've sent say otherwise."

- Did you read my last reply at all?

 

"The specific ban you're trying to push for is more punishable than just accusations."

- Did you read my last reply at all?

 

"You are trying to get me punished for something that's more serious because you're offended from the comment I've made acknowledging your past behaviors within the rp server."

- What past behaviors have I displayed that would warrant you calling me a groomer? I have barely interacted with you and the screenshots you've provided still doesn't justify your behavior.

 

"Even still you have your own bad reputation and paint yourself constantly as someone who is manipulative and extremely homophobic/ transphobic."

- Again, I have barely interacted with you at all and its clear you are getting info from people who don't like me (I know exactly who it is). As toxic as I may be, a groomer is something I am not. 

 

"I'm not calling you this or making accusations but from your own messages within the RP server, anyone would think that you're those things."

- What messages have I sent that would make you think I am a groomer?

 

"So instead of crying about the reputation that you've created for yourself"

- Some people like me, some people hate me and I am okay with that!

 

"I would consider trying to take a step back and work on yourself and probably go to therapy"

- My mental is fine but thank you for the concern. You however should take your own advice since you have a history of having emotional outbursts and saying things that are not okay.

 

"No one laughs at your dark humor jokes besides other shitty people that others also dislike."

- I do things for my own entertainment and I think VERY few people find you funny if any at all. 

 

 

  • Like 1

idk why there is so much text i think its quite obv what u r implying if u call someone a groomer even if its not ''what you meant'' and u were instead trying to say he manipulates people - just call him a manipulator or sum.. the connotation of calling someone a groomer is very cut and dry especially in the gmod community.

+1 for warn for player toxicity

  • Like 1

all and all it sums up to two things, you either accused him of being a groomer, or you brought it up with no proof [e.g player harrasment/drama mongering] and are trying to throw hail marys to avoid this.

+1 for warn for player toxicity

for your screenshots to somehow prove he's a groomer or, just a bad person, sure, he could've made some edgy jokes not everyone laughed at, doesn't mean he's a vile human being to the core.

You called someone a groomer not sure why you thought that was allowed or okay to say, you also have past punishments for player toxicity. 

+1 for a 2 week ban in game for player toxicity.

+1 for a perm discord ban since they said this in the discord server.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...