Jump to content

Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations


Recommended Posts

I have to agree with the other staff members, you have been spoken to and punished for similar actions in the past. You called another player a groomer then wrote an essay why that is excusable. It is pretty straight forward in the !motd to not do this. This occurred in the TitsRP discord but still you are responsible for your own actions.

 

Quote

12. Breaking rules outside of TitsRP and having it reported to us may result in equal punishment here. You are responsible for your own actions. Examples: Excessive racism, excessive harassment, excessive bullying, causing harm to other community members or communities

 

+1 for a 2 week in game ban

+1 for a perm discord ban

13 hours ago, Tene said:

idk why there is so much text i think its quite obv what u r implying if u call someone a groomer even if its not ''what you meant'' and u were instead trying to say he manipulates people - just call him a manipulator or sum.. the connotation of calling someone a groomer is very cut and dry especially in the gmod community.

+1 for warn for player toxicity

13 hours ago, Malicious said:

+1 for a perma ban from the discord

and a 2w ban in game as they’ve got priors of toxicity.

13 hours ago, Terry said:

You called someone a groomer not sure why you thought that was allowed or okay to say, you also have past punishments for player toxicity. 

+1 for a 2 week ban in game for player toxicity.

+1 for a perm discord ban since they said this in the discord server.

13 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Upon recently checking your history, this wasn't your first time, you no longer have a second chance nor the benefit of the doubt, I am recasting my vote.
+1 for a 2 week in game ban.
+1 for a Permanent discord ban.

I didn't call them a groomer, grooming is a specific manipulation tactic. What you're telling me is on the internet when you hear the word "Groomer" being used it relates to a situation that deals with pedophilia. Therefore by saying the word that describes what they've done, from the mouths of others, means I'm accusing them of pedophilia? I don't see the logic behind this and you can't hold someone to something based off your past experiences. I don't have much time on gmod so you cant expect someone to know about it and claim, "it's common knowledge within' the community." There is nothing that relates to this specifically (for punishments) and that's why it seems like people are for the ban and are trying to reach by saying that I'm accusing them of being a groomer. It feels like most want me gone from the server because they don't like me because I upset their friend. As for my prior ban, it was shut down by Rubic because the punishment was excessive. Look at your own guidelines before making the same judgement, there are a few rules that staff should be following/ taking in consideration.

 

 

  • Sad Clown 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 1

Hello I know I am not involved you may hide this if needed

 

”I didn’t call them a groomer.”

”THEY ARE A GROOMER, as I’ve heard”

You are calling them the thing that you heard and spreading unverified information falsely 

 

Time to stop trying to zigzag through every technicality and take some accountability (Impossible)

3 hours ago, ignominy. said:

I didn't call them a groomer, grooming is a specific manipulation tactic. What you're telling me is on the internet when you hear the word "Groomer" being used it relates to a situation that deals with pedophilia. Therefore by saying the word that describes what they've done, from the mouths of others, means I'm accusing them of pedophilia? I don't see the logic behind this and you can't hold someone to something based off your past experiences. I don't have much time on gmod so you cant expect someone to know about it and claim, "it's common knowledge within' the community." There is nothing that relates to this specifically (for punishments) and that's why it seems like people are for the ban and are trying to reach by saying that I'm accusing them of being a groomer. It feels like most want me gone from the server because they don't like me because I upset their friend. As for my prior ban, it was shut down by Rubic because the punishment was excessive. Look at your own guidelines before making the same judgement, there are a few rules that staff should be following/ taking in consideration.

 

 

There it is again.
You can play the "I didn't accuse them" card all day, you still brought it up, a very controversial and very reputaitonally damaging topic to someone's name because he quoted something you said with an ugly soyjack on it.
you brought up that topic, if you heard it from others, get proof, or if you think it's true, get proof, otherwise, the shit hit the fan and landed on you.

9 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

There it is again.
You can play the "I didn't accuse them" card all day, you still brought it up, a very controversial and very reputaitonally damaging topic to someone's name because he quoted something you said with an ugly soyjack on it.
you brought up that topic, if you heard it from others, get proof, or if you think it's true, get proof, otherwise, the shit hit the fan and landed on you.

You're only taking side because you don't wanna be "guilty by association" and be seen as the enemy by your peers. The side you're taking is only out of fear (or whatever emotion) from what consequences that you might face just by (I assume) being around me. I still don't understand why you think you were associated with me when we never were friends, we just happened to be in the same discord server. Besides all that, I'll be making a report on FishingJew since they wanna be a child and play this game.   <3

https://imgur.com/a/gNrCQMK

  • point 1
  • Crybaby 1
3 hours ago, ignominy. said:

Not quite relevant on my stance, I mainly left that land not out of fear of association but the lack of empathy and how you refuse to understand how damaging that statement is, I could give a rats ass if I get nailed because we were in the same server, I left because you genuinely refuse to understand how damaging it is, growing to show how truly ignorant you are with these words you throw so freely.

Should censor there name a bit better as those who know em well could tell by the way they type

After reading through everything here and from the report made against Fishinjew during the course of this report it seems fairly clear that Kone is just here to cause drama within the community. 

 

The vague comment of Fishin being a groomer is clearly just an attempt to cause drama, especially when Kone refuses to elaborate after being asked by what you mean. 

 

Kone has a history of being toxic in discord and causing drama with what they say in there. As of me writing this response they have not logged into the game in a week. For someone who doesn't play on the server they sure do seem to stir alot of drama in the discord. 

 

Kone will be permanently banned from the discord and banned in game for 2 weeks for the obvious drama mongering.

Catherinextoy has already left the discord as of me writing this, if they return and cause any drama because of this they will also be banned from the discord. They will be banned for 2 weeks in game for the drama mongering. 

 

Accepted

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...