Jump to content

Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

FishinJew

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:62022298

Who are you reporting?:

Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach)

Why are you reporting this player?:

These people have made very inappropriate accusations about me in the Titsrp Discord

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

https://ibb.co/1JJcbKQw


https://ibb.co/4wM88KnC

 

  • Like 3

Grooming refers to manipulative behaviors that an abuser uses to gain access to a potential victim, coerce them into agreeing to the abuse, and reduce the risk of being caught.

"They're a Groomer as I've heard"

Not once did accuse you of praying on children. I was referring to something that I heard about you that happened in gmod. I don't see why you jumped to the conclusion of me calling you a predator. Even after me clarifying that I wasn't calling you one, you continue to insist that I'm calling you a predator still.



https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

https://imgur.com/a/LFmKukc

https://imgur.com/a/IkU4DCd

https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

  • Failfish 1
51 minutes ago, ignominy. said:

Grooming refers to manipulative behaviors that an abuser uses to gain access to a potential victim, coerce them into agreeing to the abuse, and reduce the risk of being caught.

"They're a Groomer as I've heard"

Not once did accuse you of praying on children. I was referring to something that I heard about you that happened in gmod. I don't see why you jumped to the conclusion of me calling you a predator. Even after me clarifying that I wasn't calling you one, you continue to insist that I'm calling you a predator still.



https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

https://imgur.com/a/LFmKukc

https://imgur.com/a/IkU4DCd

https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

What is the point of these images? Also, I dont know where you got that definition but it doesnt match any of the results that come up when searching for the definition of a "groomer". Whether you were talking about minors or not throwing grooming accusations around is very serious and not allowed. Could you ellaborate on the "something I heard about you on gmod" that you are referring to?

Edited by Mr.BigDick
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, ignominy. said:

Grooming refers to manipulative behaviors that an abuser uses to gain access to a potential victim, coerce them into agreeing to the abuse, and reduce the risk of being caught.

"They're a Groomer as I've heard"

Not once did accuse you of praying on children. I was referring to something that I heard about you that happened in gmod. I don't see why you jumped to the conclusion of me calling you a predator. Even after me clarifying that I wasn't calling you one, you continue to insist that I'm calling you a predator still.



https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

https://imgur.com/a/LFmKukc

https://imgur.com/a/IkU4DCd

https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

Also, if you would like to report me for homophobia please make a different post, I would like this post to stay on topic. Thank you

  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, ignominy. said:

Grooming refers to manipulative behaviors that an abuser uses to gain access to a potential victim, coerce them into agreeing to the abuse, and reduce the risk of being caught.

"They're a Groomer as I've heard"

Not once did accuse you of praying on children. I was referring to something that I heard about you that happened in gmod. I don't see why you jumped to the conclusion of me calling you a predator. Even after me clarifying that I wasn't calling you one, you continue to insist that I'm calling you a predator still.



https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

https://imgur.com/a/8Al7JNu

https://imgur.com/a/LFmKukc

https://imgur.com/a/IkU4DCd

https://imgur.com/a/Fk4JcoR

https://imgur.com/a/fS2CwEM

So what do these screenshots warrant for you to accusate them?

I don't think you know what the word accusation means...

An accusation is a statement by one person asserting that another person or entity has done something improper. The person who makes the accusation is an accuser, while the subject against whom it is made is the accused.

What was said is a report of hearsay. Stating what I've heard, not what I know. No one has talked about any age group prior so assumptions that I was talking about minors is on their own account. Not once have I called them a pedo**** or tried to paint them in that way. You can see in their screenshots that I cleared this up. They jumped to the conclusion on their own, that I was accusing them of pedo****.  I've seen the red flags from this person before and I was confirming that I've heard things about this individual before, their behavior in general and towards others.

Below is a image of them claiming to harass others. This isn't "evidence", but behavior like this leads people to believe that what they are saying is true.
https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

  • Thumb Down 1

this leads down two roads.

1: accusing him of a felony ["I heard he was a groomer"} which is blatantly against the rules. [Groomer being someone who emotionally exploits another, most commonly used in a predatory stance, e.g Older/more Powerful/Smarter male/female bribes, convinces, manipulates younger/weaker party into being emotionally dependant on them for finannancial/sexual/personal gain.]

2: not accusing, but bringing this up ["I heard he was a groomer"] with the notion and obvious context that this would create conflict e.g drama mongering.

there's no real way you don't get bit in the ass unless you got concrete proof other than 'behavior' g.

2 hours ago, ignominy. said:

I don't think you know what the word accusation means...

An accusation is a statement by one person asserting that another person or entity has done something improper. The person who makes the accusation is an accuser, while the subject against whom it is made is the accused.

What was said is a report of hearsay. Stating what I've heard, not what I know. No one has talked about any age group prior so assumptions that I was talking about minors is on their own account. Not once have I called them a pedo**** or tried to paint them in that way. You can see in their screenshots that I cleared this up. They jumped to the conclusion on their own, that I was accusing them of pedo****.  I've seen the red flags from this person before and I was confirming that I've heard things about this individual before, their behavior in general and towards others.

Below is a image of them claiming to harass others. This isn't "evidence", but behavior like this leads people to believe that what they are saying is true.
https://imgur.com/a/Gzmjn2j

So let’s say you accused someone of sexually harassing you in real life what happens? they get questioned and sometimes even unrightfully charged, you’re literally doing the same thing and saying “do you know what accusing means” before you actually accuse someone you need concrete evidence if you said this to the police “oh yeah i heard he’s this and that” what are they going to do bring him to a interview talk to him for hours, and possibly charge him with something that you accused him off you’ve got no grounds except them hurting your feelings and you responding with a accusation that just from what i’ve seen has no basis, you’re just salty about the way he talks to you, instead of accusing someone you need to checkout your attitude before you say something like that and ruin someone’s reputation off words, people like to follow the crowd and if they were an unknown player this would’ve happened and it could’ve let to depression or even worse just off an accusation, people dislike them call them names etc, instead of running your mouth on here find evidence if you don’t have anything shut your mouth and don’t make accusations like this again, you’re a freak.

  • point 1
3 hours ago, Malicious said:

So let’s say you accused someone of sexually harassing you in real life what happens? they get questioned and sometimes even unrightfully charged, you’re literally doing the same thing and saying “do you know what accusing means” before you actually accuse someone you need concrete evidence if you said this to the police “oh yeah i heard he’s this and that” what are they going to do bring him to a interview talk to him for hours, and possibly charge him with something that you accused him off you’ve got no grounds except them hurting your feelings and you responding with a accusation that just from what i’ve seen has no basis, you’re just salty about the way he talks to you, instead of accusing someone you need to checkout your attitude before you say something like that and ruin someone’s reputation off words, people like to follow the crowd and if they were an unknown player this would’ve happened and it could’ve let to depression or even worse just off an accusation, people dislike them call them names etc, instead of running your mouth on here find evidence if you don’t have anything shut your mouth and don’t make accusations like this again, you’re a freak.


I don't even know what you're trying to say, but it seems like you're giving a situation for something relating to Defamation. I'm not going around saying that "fishingjew is a groomer." If you look at the title for this report, it reads "Report on Kone Labie and Catherinextoy (peach) for P accusations." This isn't a report for calling them a groomer, its a report for calling them a pedo**** or implying that they are one. This never happened and I even told them that I never said this or implied it at all in what I said. I know they saw this because they did respond to what I said, even still they made a report to falsely accuse me of making pedo**** accusations . If anything make them submit another report but making a proper title this time, issuing what the report is for.


-OFF TOPIC-
For me with how you are handling this, it feels like you are biased and trying to twist this situation into something that is not in line with the topic at hand. You're not mature enough to be professional with your role and have expressed this multiple times and encouraging others bigotry. If you would like I could pull out 'receipts' of the many times you've done this.

  • cmonBruh 1
  • point 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...