Autisimo Maki Posted November 7, 2024 Share Posted November 7, 2024 In-Game Name Autismo Maki Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:42935214 Why were you banned or warned? I wasnt suppose to get banned. The other player (I dont remember their name) was suppose to get the ban. Back then there wasnt a high enough staff (That was ever active) to get me unbanned so they rebanned me for 1 minute so I can get unbanned Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? These two banned on record were a mistake from the staff team. Who warned/banned you? Eagle McStubbins(STEAM_0:1:204005041) and White(STEAM_0:0:418680918) How long were you warned or banned for? Got unbanned within a minute 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted November 7, 2024 Share Posted November 7, 2024 what relevance does it have on your account, we dont judge punishments off singular 4 year old bans so im a little confused why you are appealing it after 4 years Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152807 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 8, 2024 Share Posted November 8, 2024 If you wanted this removed off your profile why didn't you try back then? This is now nearly 5 years old and I don't believe even Rubik will have logs or a way to confirm this. Bans from this far back are rarely even looked at. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 10, 2024 Author Share Posted November 10, 2024 (edited) On 11/8/2024 at 2:50 PM, Sir Dadadoo said: If you wanted this removed off your profile why didn't you try back then? This is now nearly 5 years old and I don't believe even Rubik will have logs or a way to confirm this. Bans from this far back are rarely even looked at. Back then there was nothing regarding being able to remove em as far as I was aware of. I was reading the Administrator Training Guide and it says only super-admins are the only ones able to do this. On 11/7/2024 at 9:47 AM, Silverfish2 said: what relevance does it have on your account, we dont judge punishments off singular 4 year old bans so im a little confused why you are appealing it after 4 years I was barely informed that its possible to get these removed off your record. Thru a post rubik made back in September 2 2024 Edited November 10, 2024 by nanights Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152954 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 10, 2024 Author Share Posted November 10, 2024 (edited) Also sorry I do apologies just remembered. Back then there was 3 owners. Rubik only dealt with server stuff/custom items. Kdawg i believe was the staff manager (Which when I was staff I've never really seen/heard from em) and Doc was the community manager. and back then the admins really were the ones that dealt with anything regarding staff but after my personal situtation with those admins I avoided contacting those admins or making a post. Edited November 10, 2024 by Autisimo Maki Mis wrote the last part. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152955 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2024 Share Posted November 11, 2024 Do you have any evidence that you made an effort to get this ban removed at the time? Maybe Discord chat logs with one of the SAs? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 11, 2024 Author Share Posted November 11, 2024 (edited) 13 hours ago, Rubik said: Do you have any evidence that you made an effort to get this ban removed at the time? Maybe Discord chat logs with one of the SAs? Unfortunally I dont believe so If I did it would of been with Doc McStubbins since he was the most active SA back then but I dont have their discord. Also wouldnt the same date of the punishment with the same exact unban date with the punishment date kinda say that it wasnt a normal ban? I wasnt banned after or longer? EDITED: Wait! I did make an appeal regarding this years ago. I didn't remember doing so. Edited November 11, 2024 by Autisimo Maki Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted November 12, 2024 Share Posted November 12, 2024 As said in that appeal, there is no point Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152979 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 12, 2024 Author Share Posted November 12, 2024 5 hours ago, Opila Bird said: As said in that appeal, there is no point I know its no point but it just bugs me seeing im banned 3 times and 2 of them arent even something I've done. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-152982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted November 13, 2024 Share Posted November 13, 2024 On 11/12/2024 at 11:43 AM, Autisimo Maki said: I know its no point ... (i think admins can do this easier now but why are u appealing if u know its no point.. ur titsrp cred isnt ruined by ban count: 3 ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/#findComment-153010 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts