Autisimo Maki Posted November 13, 2024 Author Share Posted November 13, 2024 48 minutes ago, Tene said: ... (i think admins can do this easier now but why are u appealing if u know its no point.. ur titsrp cred isnt ruined by ban count: 3 ) I just really want those two gone ;-; Since that has nothing to do with what I've done. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153013 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 17, 2024 Share Posted November 17, 2024 But you do know staff won't care about your pass history , only new active bans/warns are our main priority when we check Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153134 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 17, 2024 Author Share Posted November 17, 2024 24 minutes ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: But you do know staff won't care about your pass history , only new active bans/warns are our main priority when we check Then I really dont think there would be an issue with these being removed as theres no reason to keep em. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153138 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 21, 2024 Share Posted November 21, 2024 Ban removals from accounts can only be done by higher ups and even then they don't happen often because there isn't usually a point. I can speak for most of us here that a lot of people including staff have old false bans on record that aren't removed. I even have a false voteban on my record but there isn't much I can do about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153240 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 21, 2024 Author Share Posted November 21, 2024 2 hours ago, Spongebob told me to do it said: Ban removals from accounts can only be done by higher ups and even then they don't happen often because there isn't usually a point. I can speak for most of us here that a lot of people including staff have old false bans on record that aren't removed. I even have a false voteban on my record but there isn't much I can do about it. Well I know you guys cant do anything. There is post rubik made under "Administrator Training Guide" that says any existing or expired bans from a user's record. Which only a superadmin can do. This appeal was mainly meant for a superadmin since they are the only one that can actually handle this. Admin has no power to do this as stated in that guide. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153242 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted November 22, 2024 Share Posted November 22, 2024 On 11/12/2024 at 3:43 AM, Autisimo Maki said: I know its no point but it just bugs me seeing im banned 3 times and 2 of them arent even something I've done. I don’t think those bans being on the record would matter since it’s known that the ban was an accident and either way is irrelevant due to how long ago the ban was made Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted November 27, 2024 Share Posted November 27, 2024 I will go ahead and remove these. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22225-false-ban-on-record-appeal/page/2/#findComment-153376 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts