I would like to delete my forums account

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

How do I delete it? I’ve grown tired of the reputation I’ve grown on myself and most people hate me. I would like to just become a new person. I’ll be more careful with what I say and I will have a filter on things I say. Even if some people will still know me as kashpaint, I’d rather just come as a brand new person. This might be corny or whatever but it would be easier on myself.

How to reproduce:

Idk

1 minute ago, bone. said:

whats the point of this everyone thats done this just recreates their forums after a few weeks or so just log off forever

yeah but the thing is people might see my old posts and immediately see its me. im going to recreate my forum after this one is deleted tho but just under a new alias

3 hours ago, kashpaint said:

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

How do I delete it? I’ve grown tired of the reputation I’ve grown on myself and most people hate me. I would like to just become a new person. I’ll be more careful with what I say and I will have a filter on things I say. Even if some people will still know me as kashpaint, I’d rather just come as a brand new person. This might be corny or whatever but it would be easier on myself.

How to reproduce:

Idk

wouldn't really matter, just be yourself and move on from the reputation you've developed

• Like 3

8 hours ago, VoN said:

wouldn't really matter, just be yourself and move on from the reputation you've developed

ill try.

I hate to be that guy but at some point someone will find your new name/account and everyone will know who you are again. Going through this much trouble just to end up at square one isn't worth it.

My suggestion is to try mending your reputation with people. Most people are very forgiving and would be willing to overlook your past if you make an attempt at apologizing or changing past behavior. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kashpaint said:

most people hate me.

I truly wonder why people have a dislike for you or your presence. I mean hell, I even tried to understand and tolerate you and your behavior because you're young, and young people say and do stupid shit. I cannot, however, tolerate some of the vulgar things you've said to other players or in a generalized sense, and when I spoke up to you about it, you resorted to being transphobic directly to me. I won't be giving my time and energy to a person that uses such things against me simply because you're upset that I will no longer tolerate the things you say. You've been reprimanded by staff countless times for this behavior, too.

I'm heavily disliked and hated by a good few people, but I'm also respected, cared for and appreciated by countless other people, and those are the people I would rather spend my time and energy on. Why do you think I've been able to stay in this community for as long as I have despite all the shit I endure from those who would love to see me exiled from this community in a heartbeat? Because there are people who care. Try to actually focus on growing as a person instead of throwing yourself a pity party over some shitty forum reputation.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, goodnight said:

I truly wonder why people have a dislike for you or your presence. I mean hell, I even tried to understand and tolerate you and your behavior because you're young, and young people say and do stupid shit. I cannot, however, tolerate some of the vulgar things you've said to other players or in a generalized sense, and when I spoke up to you about it, you resorted to being transphobic directly to me. I won't be giving my time and energy to a person that uses such things against me simply because you're upset that I will no longer tolerate the things you say. You've been reprimanded by staff countless times for this behavior, too.

I'm heavily disliked and hated by a good few people, but I'm also respected, cared for and appreciated by countless other people, and those are the people I would rather spend my time and energy on. Why do you think I've been able to stay in this community for as long as I have despite all the shit I endure from those who would love to see me exiled from this community in a heartbeat? Because there are people who care. Try to actually focus on growing as a person instead of throwing yourself a pity party over some shitty forum reputation.

ngl i would get mad at this but ur right. ive said some vulgar things to a lot of players. i apologize for being transphobic to you when you told me to stop being vulgar. 

2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

HOW TO BECOME INCOGNITO
Step 1 (Most important): Don't play for 1-3 months
Step 2: change name and steam profile and discord if you have it linked
step 3: Don't act like u did before change

thats the thing, changing my name and steam profile doesnt work that well cuz people can just see when u changed ur name. im going to wait for someone to delete this forums account and im going to swap steam accounts. ill wait the few months, i did survive a one month ban i can probably just shut off my PC and toss it in the back of my closet.