Ghost512 Posted July 21, 2024 Share Posted July 21, 2024 What is the craziest excuse for breaking a rule you have heard from the person being reported. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. Posted July 21, 2024 Share Posted July 21, 2024 I seen a guy RDM 63 times, and didnt get banned for MRDM. his excuse was being suave and telling the admin he was just having fun, dont take it seriously. When speaking to the lower class, they respond well to friendliness. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148691 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted July 21, 2024 Share Posted July 21, 2024 40 minutes ago, Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. said: I seen a guy RDM 63 times, and didnt get banned for MRDM. his excuse was being suave and telling the admin he was just having fun, dont take it seriously. When speaking to the lower class, they respond well to friendliness. YOU ARE NOT STAFF THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU!11! /j 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost512 Posted July 21, 2024 Author Share Posted July 21, 2024 12 hours ago, Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. said: I seen a guy RDM 63 times, and didnt get banned for MRDM. his excuse was being suave and telling the admin he was just having fun, dont take it seriously. When speaking to the lower class, they respond well to friendliness. that was me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148703 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 29, 2024 Share Posted July 29, 2024 “I let my little brother play on my account while I was eating dinner” and he mass rdmed like 3/4 of the server. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yahya Posted July 29, 2024 Share Posted July 29, 2024 On 7/21/2024 at 3:54 AM, Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. said: I seen a guy RDM 63 times, and didnt get banned for MRDM. his excuse was being suave and telling the admin he was just having fun, dont take it seriously. When speaking to the lower class, they respond well to friendliness. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148970 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted July 29, 2024 Share Posted July 29, 2024 My cat clicked my mouse Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted July 29, 2024 Share Posted July 29, 2024 I told a MRDMer that he had rookie numbers because he only landed two kills and damaged 2 others before he got caught. He then begged me to return him and prove me wrong. He never came back after that week Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-148972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BAM Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 today I was banning 2 Mrdmers and one of them told me to give him "the admin weapon" to show me what he could really do and then I could ban him Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-149028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 8 hours ago, 123 (3) said: How were you banning mrdmers today aren't you banned? He’s tmod now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21644-question-for-moderators-and-admins-on-the-server/#findComment-149045 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now