please for the love of god remove my debt

Warlach

Question

9 answers to this question

The reason this was added is because players would "sell" their models to a friend for like 10 gazillion dollars on an alt and then go inactive. The friend refunds, gets 10 gazillion dollars (owner loses nothing) and they split the money.

Now the money you make is refunded from your wallet rather than the server refunding it for you. If you want to avoid this negative balance, keep at least enough in your wallet at all times to refund players who bought your custom content in case you go inactive.

I finally paid off all my CC editor debt. Months later when I re-added my models, everyone that had already been paid off were automatically given the model back by the server. So, they basically received the model for free. That should get fixed tbh,

21 hours ago, cobaselic said:

I finally paid off all my CC editor debt. Months later when I re-added my models, everyone that had already been paid off were automatically given the model back by the server. So, they basically received the model for free. That should get fixed tbh,

That shouldn't be the case and I haven't gotten any other reports of this. Maybe someone else added the model after you and they rebought it from them?

Here's the logic that removes the owner after refunding and rewrites to the perms file.
image.png