Jump to content

Warlach

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Warlach

  1. Everyone got my models again now so in theory we Gucci but in practice its dumb
  2. was teaching overseas for a year its back in tho
  3. this is horrid (wont let me insert the image so here you go) https://ibb.co/7g65WT5
  4. oh man I forgot about that geez thanks for remembering! any way i can be reinstated? just need to ask Rubik to put my models back in the server.
  5. I was at some point removed from the discord server - possibly due to inactivity, and now I cannot get back in for some reason. Could someone help me so I can message Rubik again? Ty.
  6. Aloha y'all, Just hoping to get my models put back into the server as I started up back on Gmod recently. Rubik does not have his discord dms open. Thanks Kindly.
×
×
  • Create New...