Warlach Posted July 18, 2024 Share Posted July 18, 2024 I was at some point removed from the discord server - possibly due to inactivity, and now I cannot get back in for some reason. Could someone help me so I can message Rubik again? Ty. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 bone. Posted July 18, 2024 Share Posted July 18, 2024 Your discord account was banned after you posted Sullivan from Monsters Inc. naked with his nuts protruding from his legs in the supporter chat. 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/#findComment-148590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Warlach Posted July 18, 2024 Author Share Posted July 18, 2024 oh man I forgot about that geez thanks for remembering! any way i can be reinstated? just need to ask Rubik to put my models back in the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/#findComment-148591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted July 18, 2024 Share Posted July 18, 2024 You would need to submit a ban appeal https://forums.titsrp.com/forum/19-ban-warn-appeals/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/#findComment-148599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Ghost512 Posted July 21, 2024 Share Posted July 21, 2024 On 7/17/2024 at 9:14 PM, bone. said: Your discord account was banned after you posted Sullivan from Monsters Inc. naked with his nuts protruding from his legs in the supporter chat. Lmfao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/#findComment-148688 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Warlach
I was at some point removed from the discord server - possibly due to inactivity, and now I cannot get back in for some reason. Could someone help me so I can message Rubik again? Ty.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21629-discord-server-invite/Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now