A Rule adding or some form of hiding default sweps that spawn on non custom classes

1 The addition of the rule would be. When weapon Checking the default sweps are ignored on non custom classes.
2 The adding of a type of hiding of sweps from the weapons check some type of RNG or even a type of mini game to hide said item but still use it 
3 Or maybe the default sweps could just not be able to be picked up on the weapon check 
4 The ability to drop said swep but it get's destroyed 

Now don't get me wrong I know people wish to weapons check and get a easy arrest. I think it is not at all fair or even to let them just see my keypad cracker and i have a gun license for every thing else to get throw in jail for 2 min cause of the thing i spawn with but never use.  If there was a way for any of the above additions would be a great addition in my option.   

I think this is a bad idea. it would only further nerf cops which would make the server population go down. If you don't want to be arrested for having illegal items maybe don't have them? there are always jobs like the citizen which doesn't have any illegal items on them!

• crybaby -1 1

Posted (edited)

Ok picking the job hacker as well as master raider you spawn with the keypad cracker you can't drop. You can't despawn it. i just wish for a way not to just get fucked for spawning with a item i can't get rid of.

Edited by joeyknifekill

well the only way you could be arrested as a Hacker is if either you have the keypad cracker out, which means you are doing something illegal, if random weapon checks are legal, or if you are holding a gun or swep. in all of these cases you subject to be weapon checked and then arrested. just dont hold the keypad cracker out

We all know raiding is dead the keypad cracker can't be dropped. I put in there for the ability to drop and it destroys it self. So people can play and not get tossed in jail for having a tool that spawns and can't be dropped. how could letting the player drop said item lead to nerfing of cops. I put the options up as a way to have some different ideas like the mini game or RNG idea for hiding shit. just the one I wish for truly is just the drop and it destroys it self. The rules one was just if there was no possible way with the code but i high doubt that is the case but i put it up there for the off chance 

1 hour ago, Hyder said:

if random weapon checks are legal

they always are unless you get someone like me playing mayor and specifically making laws to counter minge CP strategies. maybe the better outcome overall would be to make random weapon checks illegal unless a law is made by mayor.

1 hour ago, Hyder said:

it would only further nerf cops which would make the server population go down

the server population dips as soon as people start getting insta-arrested, which happens to be your playstyle. its a daily occurrence and while i understand that might be your idea of fun, it is a gigantic pain in the ass for everyone else.

• Like 3

Something that would make more sense would be a gameplay feature:

When selecting a job that spawns with illegal weapons, you can choose to spawn without them. This lets you get a license without having to ask for one while possessing illegal weapons already.

• Like 2

just make weapons licenses cover any equippable item. That way cop's can't go "well you have a weapons license but a keypad cracker isn't a weapon so you're being arrested"

• Like 3