Haze_of_dream Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 (edited) In-Game Name Haze_of_dream Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:75838598 Why were you banned or warned? RDA, Wanted was mass unarresting prisoners and was /demote'd for it, in which he swapped to "Panzergrenadier" whatever CP job and continued, I then proceeded to arrest him for it and file a report. Under the punishment guidelines continuance of this after a demote is FailRP, and was informed that prior to this it's an RP offense, Kind of interesting that this is an RP event until wanted gets RP arrested for it lol. According to him, "Bail" for prisoners without permission from either the mayor or the arresting officers make it "not corrupt" which isn't how bail works either btw, nor corruption.. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Read Above I would also like to note that especially for a senior moderator, Wanted should know better then to abuse a job on a technicality, and then use another technicality to prevent retribution for his actions, You cannot ruin the RP experience of police and then say a $0 bail means that you can't arrest for corruption lol and say its a mayor issue, Sure, mayor can demote for it but It's also an RP action and directly hinders CP doing their job. This is about as hard as you can get when violating the "Don't be a dick" general rule. Who warned/banned you? Wanted, STEAM_0:1:60039432 How long were you warned or banned for? RDA Edited January 29, 2024 by Haze_of_dream 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 (edited) I was conducting Jail Warden roleplay and had first a 50k bail option then changed it to singing for me since the prisoners were brokies. You just arrested a cop when the motd says: Police cannot arrest, cuff, or stun fellow officers within RP (Exceptions exist to avoid RDM/Minging) which means usually you can only use cop to apprehend mass rdmers or the like while there's no staff on. I don't see how unarresting people is a technicality but if I killed them twice (which is allowed) it would unarrest them automatically and that's fine. You have a shitty jail dupe that makes it so all prisoners can just escape freely and I'm there to keep the peace while you orbit me. -1 for warn removal Edited January 29, 2024 by WantedNearby adding vote 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze_of_dream Posted January 29, 2024 Author Share Posted January 29, 2024 (edited) 14 minutes ago, WantedNearby said: I was conducting Jail Warden roleplay and had first a 50k bail option then changed it to singing for me since the prisoners were brokies. You just arrested a cop when the motd says: Police cannot arrest, cuff, or stun fellow officers within RP (Exceptions exist to avoid RDM/Minging) which means usually you can only use cop to apprehend mass rdmers or the like while there's no staff on. I don't see how unarresting people is a technicality but if I killed them twice (which is allowed) it would unarrest them automatically and that's fine. You have a shitty jail dupe that makes it so all prisoners can just escape freely and I'm there to keep the peace while you orbit me. -1 for warn removal lol Cop Rules: You cannot assist criminals or commit crimes General Rules: DO NOT be a dick, we are all here to have fun and play the game CP has no "jail warden" responsibilities, and the condition you gave within that rule legit stating minging, which applies to you, It isn't any of the officers job to play warden, and especially profit off of other officer's arrest. This is a roleplay server, Do roleplay please Edited January 29, 2024 by Haze_of_dream 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 (edited) Firstly, the warn is justified. You cannot arrest another CP. Secondly, in my time playing and staffing the server, I never recall punishment given for unarresting prisoners. Perhaps I am remembering incorrectly but players always had the liberty to roleplay 'corruption' to the limit that prisoners could bribe/pay bail for their release. Obviously this is not solidly outlined in the rules, and while you can argue that it hinders roleplay, I don't think that it hinders roleplay in a way that ruins fun for anybody. The mayor has the ability to fire CP for a reason, and if we're being honest, there already is a lack of valid roleplay reasons for the Mayor to fire CP so I don't see why it can't be handled with roleplay. Anyways thats my opinion, but definitely -1 for warn removal Edited January 29, 2024 by NuBpC Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142962 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 (edited) 19 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said: This is a roleplay server, Do roleplay please Sounds to me like wanted was roleplaying, you just didn't like how he was roleplaying. I'm -1 for warn removal. Edit: I'll also add, instead of doing a /demote, you should've gone to the mayor and said what was going on to see if the mayor would rather fire the cop. Edited January 30, 2024 by Nipple Farm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enowapi Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 12 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said: This is a roleplay server, Do roleplay please Like others stated he was RPing, and you yourself even stated you "kept arresting him" which is mass RDA if you continue to arrest a CP for nothing, just because you don't think what he is doing is RP doesn't mean you can just arrest him willy nilly and not be punished... -1 for a warn removal, according to your own words you mass rda'd him, could be lucky it wasnt a ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smelly Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 The first step in my opinion should be to take your concerns to the mayor and not arrest another cop. Just because it isn't a roleplay you partake in, doesn't mean RPing as a jail warden isn't RP. Wanted did what was right in my opinion. -1 for removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142970 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 Off the bat, what he was doing is allowed in RP and you arresting him wasnt allowed so im -1 for removing the appeal. The bigger issue I see is your attitude in both the sit and this forums post. It's very "I dont care what you have to say because I know im actually right." I really hope that this doesn't continue into the future. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted January 29, 2024 Share Posted January 29, 2024 -1 for warn removal. Wanted and smelly summed it up well. Don't arrest other cops and you won't get warned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-142972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted January 31, 2024 Share Posted January 31, 2024 This is why you contact your MAYOR to demote any troublesome Civil Protection. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20926-wanted-rda-appeal-report/#findComment-143047 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts