How to fly while being alien

vbov

Category:

Exploit

Priority:

Medium

Description:

So this day i was walking around as a citizen and rushing to do the battlepass at the corner of my eye i see a prop flying not thinking much about it, afterwards when i stop rushing so much to do the battlepass i see the same prop flying by gravity gun following it, and i wonder how the fuck to do that. i teleported the player and i asked him and this is what he told me on how to reproduce it, and from my testing it works.

How to reproduce:

1.become the alien with a disguise swep (Alien race)
2.get a prop (models/props_combine/breenglobe.mdl idk if others work) and disguise and quickly change to another swep by using your numbers "1,2,3,4,5..." (preferably change to the gravity gun) and punt yourself or grab yourself
3. if you switch to any other swep like fists etc you can fly by pressing e on your prop while looking down at it (aka grabbing it but without using your gravity gun)

From the player i also heard, this is thing has been here for the past week and admins are doing it, idk if thats a lie but still.

also if it no worky don't use lastinv. like don't use your bind that has lastinv to check which key has lastinv do key_listboundkeys in console

Edited by vbov
english is not my first language+more explanation in how to reproduce
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, vbov said:

Category:

Exploit

Priority:

Medium

Description:

So this day i was walking around as a citizen and rushing to do the battlepass at the corner of my eye i see a prop flying not thinking much about it, afterwards when i stop rushing so much to do the battlepass i see the same prop flying by gravity gun following it, and i wonder how the fuck to do that. i teleported the player and i asked him and this is what he told me on how to reproduce it, and from my testing it works.

How to reproduce:

1.become the alien with a disguise swep (Alien race)
2.get a prop (models/props_combine/breenglobe.mdl idk if others work) and disguise and quickly change to another swep (preferably the gravity gun) and punt yourself
3. if you switch to any other swep like fists etc you can fly by pressing e on your prop while looking down at it

From the player i also heard, this is thing has been here for the past week and admins are doing it, idk if thats a lie but still.

Quick note: To fix this, make it so you cannot switch weapons while disguising 😄

Another note: apparently you can bludgeon people when you are in a prop, i found this out while testing with hobo dad. after trying to replicate it more times we couldn't get it to work the proccess is the same but you switch to bludgeon swep and try to hit the person but idk how i got to hit him because after that i couldn't anymore.

Another NOTE (wtf): you can do the same thing as a bludgeon but with guns and shoot people very cool 😄 ( i mean bad )

Edited by vbov
EVEN MORE INFO

12 minutes ago, wolf2297 said:

Ive seen admins do it, when I asked them abt it quote."its not a prop or entity minge because its a player, just disguised as a entity". Still total bs tho

Even if its not PROP or entity MINGE, ITS A EXPLOIT!! ITS A FUCKING EXPLOIT!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

51khEMxzy9L.jpg

dont fix this prop hunt printer is too fun + theres no way to abuse this

theres not ONE way theres SO MANY WAYS THAT IT WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 30minutes to TYPE EM ALL,

i understand its fun and allat but someone will use it for bad and then what the fuck we ban them for? PROP MINGE? 

Example if we punish them for prop minge because of this exploit (yes its a exploit for fucks sake) ; Player on titsrp: Another mod i think terrry and Agro said its not prop minge EITHER entity abuse

EXPLOITING?

Example if we punish them for exploiting because of this EXPLOIT (yes its a exploit for fucks sake); The player that got in trouble for using it to raid/do some other bad act: WHY DO YOU GUYS NOT FIX IT THEN ?!?!?!?!

then what the fuck we do?

Edited by vbov